jazznik

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author
  • in reply to: Totally OT but good for a laugh #17927

Thanks Supernaut. Much appreciated! I guess there are no ‘inside jokes’ per say, more certain cultural connotations which won’t translate directly, like gavin’s choice of apparel and the sport/sportsteam he supports, and his choice if beer.

Again, thanks for the feedback. Would you watch this if it was on your TV?

Cheers

-j-

in reply to: Best Norwegian Cover #13113

As long as it’s there I will drop by and vote every now and again…only 300 votes to get even with depress by the way…

in reply to: I would just like to say #13569

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA..can we please just keep this post for the future? I will read it every time I feel I have been treated badly by some random idiot, and I will realize, in a perfect moment of zen, that it is not because I deserve to be treated badly, but because too many people are livid zealots dispensing anger at random, usually about things of which they have very little understanding and/or appreciation. In other words, I will read it everyday…

-j-

in reply to: Child of the future – Mp3 #13349

@gbd: I think the vinyl only thing is a ‘cool’ idea and one that could only come from mp, which is one of the reasons we all thing they are such a great group of artists. of course they deserve to do so, but it does not help fans like me, who are not vinyl freaks, do not own a record player and do not intend to buy for this recording only…does not mean I don’t want to listen to the album and should have the ability to do so.

So, again: if someone can please upload a digital version of COTF I will send a check to Rune Grammofon (can’t give it to the band personally as I don’t think they will be playing in Australia anytime soon…)

cheers

-j-

in reply to: Best Norwegian Cover #13108

just making 2nd place now…still another 400 votes needed to reach the top…didn’t know there was such a dedicated depress fanclub………

in reply to: Child of the future – Mp3 #13333

I do not have the record, nor do I intend to buy it, because I don’t own a record player. But if someone makes the mp3’s available, I will send mp (or rune grammofon) a check for nok 149,00…scouts honour!

cheers

-j-

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)

…hanging on to the trip you're on since 1994