supernaut

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 1,921 through 1,935 (of 2,233 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • in reply to: January new album!!! #14823
    supernaut
    Participant

      Somehow I expect to hear something totally unheard of by Motorpsycho. And their most brilliant album ever. I’m totally overhyped. More than ever before. Weird. I mean there’s no real reason for that….

      in reply to: January new album!!! #14822
      supernaut
      Participant

        GBD wrote

        Quote:
        I feel like a virgin about to have sex for the first time. Pretty extatic in other words..

        :lol:

        in reply to: New 7 inch.. soon… #15876
        supernaut
        Participant
          Quote:
          motorpsycho/supersilent record?

          Now THAT would be like… totally… you know…. :D

          in reply to: New 7 inch.. soon… #15871
          supernaut
          Participant

            doubt it, considering that motorpsycho/supersilent imrovisations would probably exceed a 7″ running time…

            maybe it’s “punch”.

            in reply to: January new album!!! #14806
            supernaut
            Participant

              For me they sounded best on Trust Us and It’s a Love Cult. Though strangely enough Child of the Future sounds great on headphones. The solo bass intro on Riding the Tiger fills my skull.

              in reply to: OT: The best records of 2009 #15849
              supernaut
              Participant

                —- oops edit, wrong topic

                in reply to: Cologne 06.11. #14096
                supernaut
                Participant

                  wtf??? I still find it without problems, like I wrote. Start pt1, roll the mouse on it, click on “related clips”.

                  maybe only in firefox?

                  in reply to: (OT) Them Crooked Vultures #15593
                  supernaut
                  Participant

                    watching now. this is GOOD!

                    in reply to: slam magazine #47 – german #15865
                    supernaut
                    Participant

                      A review of Hevay Metal Fruit but in the interview Snah talks about recording the new album at Steve Albini’s…?

                      in reply to: Just for the record: Merry Xmas to all of you!!!!!!! #15834
                      supernaut
                      Participant

                        Happy Christmas. Be nice to animals.

                        in reply to: OT: The best records of 2009 #15837
                        supernaut
                        Participant

                          Motorpsycho – Child of the Future

                          Them Crooked Vultures – s/t

                          Jarvis Cocker – Further Complications

                          Polvo – In Prisms

                          The Dead Weather – Horehound

                          Future of the Left – Travels with myself and Another

                          editeditediting, how could I forget Future of the left! I saw them live this year. Usually I’m bored by now by 80ies/90ies omygodtheworldsuckswhatamItodo? hardcore but they delivered with lots of funny inbetween songs banter. Goofy brits on Tour for too long. Which is mostly a good thing.

                          in reply to: Cologne 06.11. #14092
                          supernaut
                          Participant

                            yes, it’s still there. find it like I described.

                            in reply to: Cologne 06.11. #14087
                            supernaut
                            Participant

                              start part 1, then roll yr mouse onto the film and click on “related clips”.

                              in reply to: Cosiest song #15821
                              supernaut
                              Participant

                                spread the luv!

                                in reply to: Cosiest song #15820
                                supernaut
                                Participant

                                  Feel, Coventry Boy and PPPP from the Fishtank album.

                                Viewing 15 posts - 1,921 through 1,935 (of 2,233 total)

                                …hanging on to the trip you're on since 1994