Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
Russian trolls trying to destabilize the Motorpsycho world order.
Oh don't you worry about the time it takes. I think you have progressed quickly through most of those glorious 90's. We have waited decades for something like this so give or take a few weeks… Grateful, not impatient, is the word that covers what I'm thinking. Cudos.
W.T.F.???? (initial thought). Hahaha, I am actually really looking forward to this, in a very curious kind of way (second thought). All you non-Norwegians are going to be very confused when you hear this (third thought). Actually, the more I think about this… the mere thought of this puts a big smile on my face. Ha! (fourth thought).
The International Tussler Society's long lost third album? In any case, pure bliss. Perfect soundtrack to your summer, indeed.
In other, non-confirmed news for any UK friends out there, how soon is soon? Just a few months as it turns out. When the bloke from the record shop ends the post-gig interview at Flashback Records with the usual "hope to see you back in England again soon" greetings, Bent replies "Hopefully in September…, October…, something like that?" while looking at Snah for confirmation. UK twice in one year, that's breaking new ground as well, isn't it?
-
AuthorPosts