Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
Mowbray Court in Penywern Rd. is cheap but decent, albeit a bit noisy. There are more hotels in that street, and some very good but dead cheap Indian restaurants around the corner (it’s in Kensington). The Subway is around the corner too (Earl’s Court).
could you translate the rest too, please? :wink:
“Lowlance” :o
No, he’s too fat to defeat gravity, LLM….
LOL!
What does it say about Gebhardt?
Sorry…
Hi Akane, too bad we didn’t meet! I guess you did talk to Roos and Jelmer?
Wow, great photos.
@ madsunship: is this Leslie?? Don’t change your nickname all the time!
What a pity I didn’t see you.I was right in front of the stage, on the left.
Some great photos of the Vera show here by the way: http://www.flickr.com/photos/kjguch/tags/motorpsycho/
Thanks man.
Dutch review of the Vera gig: http://www.roarezine.com/2010/05/29/motorpsycho-vera-groningen/
Not mine this time
Photos of the Groningen gig finally online: http://www.vera-groningen.nl/photos/motorpsycho-27-05-2010
Well, there’s earplugs and there’s earplugs. Invest a little money and your live experience won’t have to suffer. But then again: it’s insane that audience, band AND soundcrew wear earplugs nowadays!
-
AuthorPosts