Mark

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 271 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • in reply to: Gig posters #37957
    Mark
    Participant

      Why is the MP logo upside down?

      in reply to: X-mastime Is Here! #37814
      Mark
      Participant

        Hear hear

        in reply to: New Music #34813
        Mark
        Participant

          Thanks! Great cover, too.

          in reply to: X-mastime Is Here! #37803
          Mark
          Participant

            Mine too!

            in reply to: X-mastime Is Here! #37798
            Mark
            Participant

              I ordered mine at Stickman, together with some other stuff, but haven't received anything yet (Netherlands).

              in reply to: Motorpsycho autotuning their vocals?? #20349
              Mark
              Participant

                @ Hans: I wouldn't call it a "smoker's voice". To me it always sounded strained when he tried to hit the higher notes, due to bad singing technique. That was the only part of MP that didn't appeal to me.

                in reply to: X-mastime Is Here! #37780
                Mark
                Participant

                  That's because Belgium is just a tiny bit further away from Hamburg :smoke:

                  in reply to: X-mastime Is Here! #37775
                  Mark
                  Participant

                    Also made a mixed order. No mail so far from Stickman. How long after your order did you receive the mail?

                    in reply to: Motorpsycho VHS archive #36553
                    Mark
                    Participant

                      "even the singing was occasionally great…"


                      @shakti
                      : :cheers: That has always been my main complaint with MP. If they only had taken some singing lessons, it's just a question of technique…

                      in reply to: Motorpsycho VHS archive #36470
                      Mark
                      Participant

                        Great, I was there!

                        Bernie, I still haven't found what I was looking for :|

                        in reply to: Motorpsycho DB #36643
                        Mark
                        Participant

                          No man, sorry… It's 25 bloody years ago, I can't believe it!

                          in reply to: Motorpsycho DB #36641
                          Mark
                          Participant

                            @kjellepelle: I was at that Downstage gig in Vera. It was great. A very cosy gig with everyone sitting around the band. A very fond memory.

                            in reply to: Motorpsycho VHS archive #36429
                            Mark
                            Participant

                              I have several VHS tapes somewhere in a box. Another psychonaut gave them to me (I forgot his username on this forum).

                              Bernie, would you like to have them? I'll send them to you on my expense.

                              in reply to: The Light Fantastic #35941
                              Mark
                              Participant

                                I'm hoping for something older, like from the late nineties.

                                in reply to: The Light Fantastic #35939
                                Mark
                                Participant

                                  More like previously unreleased songs: "connoisseur's catalogue", "[something] from the psychomprehensive vaults"

                                Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 271 total)

                                …hanging on to the trip you're on since 1994