kjellepelle

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 567 total)
  • Author
  • in reply to: The Crucible lyrics #35039
    kjellepelle
    Participant

boomer former helm: Sorry for your loss.

kjellepelle
      Participant

Havent checked the set list for that tour as it was the year befor I joined. But Bent was really plagued by food poisening ref Star Club/Dresden and also the infamous accident when Geb stepped on a glass barefoot and they had to cancel some dates.

in reply to: The Light Fantastic #36058
        kjellepelle
        Participant

It's now available on bandcamp:

The Light Fantastis bandcamp

in reply to: Death Defying Unicorn #37247
          kjellepelle
          Participant

The one record I can do without in the MP collection.

in reply to: Tussler Society – She #37264
            kjellepelle
            Participant

They played it on the Blæst show in 2000

Tussler – Blæst 14.12.00

in reply to: Motorpsycho VHS archive #36530
              kjellepelle
              Participant
                Quote:
                The interview bit is also kind of weird. They come across as aloof in an almost arrogant and intimidating way. Snah not saying a word, Bent hiding behind his sunglasses and with his broken tooth, and Geb trying to be amicable but coming across just slightly stoned (or is it just me?). As close as they ever came to being rock superstars.

IE slightly hangoverish? :lol: I was there, remember the acoustic show which was great. Don't remember the Prime Club, probably to busy.

in reply to: New Album 2020 (tbc) #37202
                kjellepelle
                Participant
                  Quote:
                  Or that 6 hours The Stand? I remember seeing it way back but thought it was kind of cheesy. Might be wrong, must look for it.

Oh yes it is, but I like it anyway. Just bought it on blu-ray (and I got it on dvd as well) :MPD:

in reply to: Gebhardt, That day EP #30370
                  kjellepelle
                  Participant

Slightly of topic

Geb was interviewd yesterday about living in Florence with the Korona virus. And also his new single

"March of the Tortoise" Sadly in Norwegian.

Geb

in reply to: Cloudwalkers Live LP Freak Valley Festival 2014 #37145
                    kjellepelle
                    Participant

The major "problem" with this release it is that it mainly got to a few people (who bought multiple copies) and is based in Europe. That kinda defeat the purpose. 8O

in reply to: 2020-07-31 Ole Paus & Motorpsycho – Olavsfest, Trondheim #37085
                      kjellepelle
                      Participant

The destruction of Nidarosdomen, move over you blackmetallers :lol:

in reply to: Lage Musikk Podcast w. Bent S. #37177
                        kjellepelle
                        Participant

You are welcome, and I fixed the original link as well :oops:

in reply to: Motorpsycho VHS archive #36496
                          kjellepelle
                          Participant

Oh wov its the young Mr Ryan. Was at the show. We arrived in Rome, saw the St Peter Bassilica while going round in the roundabout a few times. Looking for the adress,pre-gps (even the Bentor didt manage to find it on the map) Waiting for the Helter Skelter people to get us to the show place. Waiting for the power. The people at Faro had to wait until the people next door would go home so they could take their power. Think I have som sexy photos of people sunbathing wile waiting for the HS people to arrive somewhere.

in reply to: Open rehearsal with Ole Paus and Motorpsycho #37112
                            kjellepelle
                            Participant

It was labeeled a rehearsal and it was, I think Ole P. wasa bit nervous as mentioned. Two songs had to be restarted a few times because he forgot the lyrics. Otherwise it was a good evening, the band seem to have agood times, Bent was directin Ole P a lot. Ole P. was a bit more like the lovingly parody of himself done by Jon Niklas Rønning.Great evening. The only "negative" part was the band on its most intense drowned out the singing/lyrics a bit when they waa as their more intense. Good ending with strings on tape and the band left and OP ended up alone on stage.

Some crapy pics

KsBlL7z.jpg

6FqgflJ.jpg

XjkgWgQ.jpg

I really likeed the parts where only Snah and OP did perform.

in reply to: Open rehearsal with Ole Paus and Motorpsycho #37109
                              kjellepelle
                              Participant

Got a ticket so I'll be going.

in reply to: Open rehearsal with Ole Paus and Motorpsycho #37107
                                kjellepelle
                                Participant

Already sold out.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 567 total)

…hanging on to the trip you're on since 1994