harry

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 104 total)
  • Author
    harry
    Participant

'But is seems that this might end up being the first MP-special-thingy that I won't buy.'

Same here. I'm repeating others here, but:

– why no version without books when it's in Norwegian only?

– why 40 euros shipping?

– why blu ray and not regular DVD?

Without the book, a CD/DVD package could cost €40, including LP's €75. I would go for one of those definitely. If shipping would be around €15 that is.

And this signed certificate that apparantly is worth €30,-. What the heck? We are psychonauts, not groupies. This is stuff mainly interesting for traders. Dissapointing..

in reply to: 2017-10-28 Zwolle, Hedon #31267
      harry
      Participant

"Taifun was incredible as well with the extended ending including an ambient section, trumpet solo and a second climax. Did they always play it like that during this tour?"

@ Crosskip: Yes, it was a surprising and very cool ending. And no, I dont think so. In Amsterdam they played a regular ending.

in reply to: Does somebody know…? #30323
        harry
        Participant

You could consider stealing the record from your local recordstore. Or is that way to old school?

in reply to: AADAP Deluxe Edition box set #29722
          harry
          Participant

Does anyone have more info on the 'Angel' and 'Daemon' bundles? I would like to know what the shirts look like..

Also wondering about the size of the shirt that needs to be emailed separately from the order.. Seems like a world of trouble ahead.

in reply to: Gebhardt on the memory of Motorpsycho #29636
            harry
            Participant

Translation! Please!!

in reply to: Groningen VERA 03-05-2016 #29340
              harry
              Participant
                in reply to: 30/04/2016 Utrecht, Tivoli #29330
                harry
                Participant

@nicoot

I get it. Singing the main theme so to say, starting at 8.26.

That was what I meant. Thanks.

in reply to: 30/04/2016 Utrecht, Tivoli #29328
                  harry
                  Participant

I really liked the way they kept on grooving in Arne Hassle after the first chorus-thing. In stead of bringing it down like on the roadworks version. Arne H. was a highlight for me.

I vaguely remember some additional singing by Snah in BBD. Like an extra verse somewhere. Is that correct? Anyone?

in reply to: Who is this? #29272
                    harry
                    Participant

Snah playing bass?

in reply to: Here Be MONSTERS MERCHANDISING – Tour Goodies 2016 #29159
                      harry
                      Participant

Oh that one, thanks. I thought so. I wasn't there unfortunately.

The Timothy artwork is still my favorite, by far.

in reply to: Here Be MONSTERS MERCHANDISING – Tour Goodies 2016 #29157
                        harry
                        Participant

I want the Timothy shirt the dude on the left has. Where is it from?

in reply to: Here Be Monsters #28645
                          harry
                          Participant

http://www.kindamuzik.net/recensie/motorpsycho/here-be-monsters-25/26603/

Review in Dutch from the always well informed online magazine.

in reply to: Here Be Monsters #28596
                            harry
                            Participant

I agree. The chorus is wonderful. I want to hear it again and again.

in reply to: Bent interview about the new album…+ :) #29037
                              harry
                              Participant

Is'nt When the world sleeps already published with the Blissard box then?

in reply to: Here Be Monsters #28593
                                harry
                                Participant

You write like an Italian too. Its very good. :-)

To me Lacuna/Sunrise is a bit like Painting the night unreal. The organ is just great.

The whole album is athmospheric and has a good vibe and it all fits togehter. Its not at all like LLM or HMF. Every song is very different from the other. Only 4 real songs and 1 cover of course. Bit like eggplant that way. Has an oldfashioned feel of an LP I think.

Very much Bent in the songwriting I would say. Havent heard Go Around Once yet. Hoping for a nice phanerothyme like feel there… And looking forward to the secret Be Here Monsters song as well on the tour.

Running with scissors playing now.

I like the album! Very happy with all this gloominess. Going to get more spin spin spins.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 104 total)

…hanging on to the trip you're on since 1994