2017-10-28 Zwolle, Hedon

Home Forums General 2017-10-28 Zwolle, Hedon

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author

In Every Dream Home

Starmelt Lovelight

Augusto –>

Critical Mass

Upstairs Downstairs

Hightime

Kill Some Day

Wolkengänger

Manmower

Thr Cuckoo –>

ASFE

You lied –>

Spin –> Halleluwa

No Evil –>

Hey Jane

Bartok

Plan No1

—-

Ship of Füüls

Taifun

Great King Rat
    Participant

Wohoo, Starmelt/Lovelight! Plus U lied and Spin, so they're still adding! And isn't Hightime new as well? Anyway, very nice setlist again, and quite different to the ones before.

supernaut
      Participant

wow, very focused on songs and not much jamming I guess? I like that they do that now and then as well. They might be not too shabby players but first of all things they're amazing composers, aren't they?

Blashyrkh
        Participant

Very cool setlist :-)

I really hope they play No Evil and Hey Jane tomorrow in Brussels.

What's "Halleluwa" ?

Yes, very tight and focused set. Many nice surprices for me. Again very different vibes and athmosphere. I liked it cause it all fit together so well. Reminded me a lot on the italian shows that I attended. Sweaty rock shows.

I think they will kepp on rocking til Italy and then space out in Germany again.

Halleluwah ist a cover of Can. Watch and listen

Krist Rampage
          Participant

Amazing show! Tight indeed. I loved everything Kristoffer did. I hope he stays with the band for a very long time.

Blashyrkh
            Participant

Cool of Halleluwah :) Have they ever played this before?

Krist Rampage
              Participant

Yes but always during Hogwash if i'm not mistaken.

Tomcat
                Participant

Correct, that was always during Hogwash until now. Funny because I had the impression Snah was already very near to sing it at "Krach Am Bach" in August, the way they play(ed) Spin now is quite similar to Hogwash.

No debuts for two nights already, though many new tracks for them as a fourpice.

I'd really love to hear them play "Painting The Night Unreal" now that they Kristoffer with them. But I guess that one is hard for Bent to sing … and there are so many other songs in their catalogue!

Loved the show, especially second half. Playing time not sure, something like 19:33-22:01 (yes early start). Some crappy pics :wink: here.

marc
                  Participant

So, apparently on this tour you can expect approx. 2h30+, but setlists ranging from 10 to 20 songs :-D

Juergen
                    Participant
                      Quote:
                      Wohoo, Starmelt/Lovelight! Plus U lied and Spin, so they're still adding! And isn't Hightime new as well?

Those songs are not really new on this tour.

High Time was played in Trondheim, Hamar and Stavanger and Starmelt/Lovelight in Trondheim, Bergen II and Stavanger.

You Lied was played in Hamar and Larvik and on the festivals (Buktafestivalen, Beelen, Sziget and Prog Rock).

Spin, Spin, Spin is not a premiere for the tour, either. It was played in Hamar and Larvik before.

The Halleluwah song was probably only played as a snippet in Spin, Spin, Spin!? Can anyone confirm this? It has never been played as a full version so far.

Krist Rampage
                      Participant

That is correct Juergen.

It was as Bent called it 'our version of a rock and roll night with lots of short songs and big choruses… well at least most of em!'. A whole different beast than their show in Tilburg. Was real fun to see them blast through the first bunch of songs at a breathtaking pace. At the very end, Taifun was incredible as well with the extended ending including an ambient section, trumpet solo and a second climax. Did they always play it like that during this tour?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

…hanging on to the trip you're on since 1994