greener81

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
  • in reply to: THE DEATH DEFYING UNICORN #21213

The album was in my mailbox today! :D

Hearing it for the first time right now, very exciting! VERY exciting!!!

in reply to: To all the p-nauts in Norway #19971

A relative of mine put this on her facebook wall, it's from a German newspaper: "Even in their deepest sorrow the norwegians don't get hysterical. They resist the hate. It is amazing to see how politicians and the whole country reacts. They are sad to the deepest thread of their souls. They cry in dignity. But nobody swears to take revenge. Instead they want even more humanity and democracy. That is one of the most remarkable strengths of that little country."

in reply to: Prog review #19966

Wow! Thats cool!!!

in reply to: Tuning! #19701

Hi everyone!

Motorpsych kind of led me to become a fan of alternate tuning. "Hey Jane" is one example of Snah's tuning-capability's, and as far as I know this is the actual leverage behind the "motorpsycho-soun", it makes it special, unik and so on.

Finding out of the correct tuning is hard, but not impossible.

Keep on reaching higer grounds!

in reply to: Bergen 17.9.2009 #19958

I totally agree!! That whole tour, I think it was the 20th anniversary-tour (?), was amazing. Kinda miss the variety of long, "jammy" songs and short, cute ones too. They seem to be in the long-song-experimental-discovery-period (if u catch my drift) and I totally loved that for some time, but all I know for sure about Motorpsycho is that its a dynamic and changing band.

…and that I think it's dangerously amazing music!

in reply to: Steinkjerfestivalen #19824

Hi again!

Ok I've got the recording, but haven't gotten the chance to listen to the whole file. I'ts one big file (the raw material), my sound-connections is busy so I can't cut it into tracks (I'm not the computer-kinda-guy), don't know how long the tracks are either, but what's worst is that I can't fucking listen to it because my computer is missing after the festival.

I'm listening to it now, but are in a bit hurry – "STG" is awesome and have slightly better sound than "Diana", hope it gets better. But "Satan" is missing because of a heavy drinking-delay for my recording friend. Some songs suddenly jumps half a second here or there. All in all i think it's kinda ok soundwise, could have been closer to the stage.

Here it is, enjoy: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/453673/110626-002.mp3

Now I'm eager to see them again. Maybe Kongsberg Jazzfest, I'm really keen on knowing what the Primus-link is, doubble concert? split-concert? with Stian? only jamming? anybody know? kinda uncertain about those collaborate-things, thay go somehow to far out for me, but Les fu%&ing Claypool is no synthesizer-geek or trumpet-lipp (no offence).

Peace

in reply to: Steinkjerfestivalen #19819

It will maybe take some time, but I'll try to convince some sound-people go through the material.

in reply to: Steinkjerfestivalen #19814

Great concert!! Relly cool with "Hush" being played, and the double guitar was fun (although it was a whole lot of sound to absorbe then). We did record but I have not heard the result, and I'm worried it might have been to much talking from near-standing audience. STG, nothing to mountain, Starhammer and Hush was my highlights, but ofcourse: they could have played one hour more :MPD:

in reply to: MOTORPSYCHO TOUR – MAY 2010 #14607

Anybody driving from Oslo-Aalborg (last gig) and back? Reading all these reviews and getting crazy from not seeing them live…

in reply to: Effenaar 23.05.10 #17078

Can anyone steal that? ;)

in reply to: Effenaar 23.05.10 #17075

I totally agree! It would be a pleasant gesture to get out some tapes, especially to us people back home that can’t afford or get the spare time to see this amazing tour (ohmygod that setlist!!!). DunaJam on live DVD as a possible Roadwork would be amazing! It would be like Pink Floyd in Pompei… only with a some audience, oceanview and (sorry Floyd-fans) better music. I would gladly settle with a live tape/CD from that concert.

:D

in reply to: Effenaar 23.05.10 #17070

@dolphyn:

They played parts of “Mountain” inside “Nothing to Say”, the bass-line in the midle of “Mountain” fits on the verse-bassline on NtS

I wish I could see them on this tour… maybe I get completely impulsive and jump on a plane to Hamburg or Aalborg, one of the last concerts.

in reply to: slottsfjell, Tønsberg 16/07/09 #12989

I agree with traktorbass. amazing new songs, good show, a bit short offcourse. but good times :D

in reply to: Slottsfjell, anyone? #12953

I’m going, and I’m looking forward to the concert :D

Since they play the last gig that night, I hope the show will be a long one, I expect to finally hear some of the new songs. It’s gonna be great! :D

Any recomendations for some of the other bands playing there?

in reply to: New album! #11723

Being vinyl and all, the cover-delay… I totaly agree with Elvin, this release sounds a bit exotic… 8O

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)

…hanging on to the trip you're on since 1994