crossskip

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 157 total)
  • Author
  • in reply to: 2018-09-02 NL Maastricht, Bruis Festival #33259

Sound was not that great indeed. Especially during the first part, with bentandthewholebandarereallyreallyloud and the almost inaudible vocals. Did get a bit better during the second half and so did the whole show. First half was a bit monotone up to Ship of Fools / Feel, but then things got a lot better! H-Mac and The Wheel were my highlights with the rest of the songs not that far behind.

Also fun meeting JERO a bit, your Shiva sweater is quite hard to miss if you're standing right in front of me ;)

in reply to: Motorpsycho live 2018 #32336

No Flixbus going back from Maastricht to Cologne after 22:00?

in reply to: Motorpsycho live 2018 #32331
    Quote:

2018-09-02 NL Maastricht, Bruis Festival (Free entry, 2 hours slot*)

2018-12-08 NL Nijmegen Doornroosje@Merlyn (50th anniversary festival, "full show"*)

Oh wow, that´s a lot better than the two standard festival-length shows I was expecting!

Noticed a while back that the Blissard Deluxe 4CD is available as well on Spotify. The deluxe versions of DB, TM and ADAAP aren't tho.

@Bartok

Geb is doing quite ok living in Italy! He even played a little support act for Motorpsycho last year in Livorno.

in reply to: Hey everyone (new member saying hello) #33075

Sleep is for the weak anyway! I'll be there as well :STG:

in reply to: Roadworks I-V !!! #32798
    Quote:
    Audience sources of four of them have surfaced, and it is neither of them. This leaves us with four possible concerts, as listed above.

It isn't Amsterdam either, since they didn't play the extended version there yet. It was also followed by another song, so it didn't have the long outro as the RW5 version.

Something like a LTEC+Barracuda box-thingy might be cool tho!

in reply to: Motorpsycho live 2018 #32277

Oh sweet, and it's free entrance as well!

in reply to: MP – Alkmaar NL, Victorie April 18 #32442

Is it also up on Motortrades? Since I didn't bother yet to restore my DIME-account after all the nonsense a while back.

in reply to: Roadworks I-V !!! #32643

It has been there for years now, some excellent stuff can be found there with more coming up of the latest tour! I especially like the 08's (H-MAC! Hogwash!) and 13's (Ãœberpilgrim!) video's.

But cool, didn't know he added performances of the HBM-tour!

in reply to: Your favourite Motorpsychodelic Winter-Summer tune… #32853

I've been playing the Serpentine EP quite a lot the last few days, so I guess that one's my summer record! Now only to wait half a year to find out what's my winter one.

in reply to: MP @ Li̬ge, Belgium РReflektor club РApril 17 #32467
    Quote:
    Hey TOMCAT whats your email adress ??? Bernie, the video dude :-)

woohoo, from the best account on Vimeo! Might as well take this opportunity to thank you for all the great video's!

in reply to: MP – Alkmaar NL, Victorie April 18 #32415

Chances are increasing that I'm joining as well, the setlists are looking too good to skip this concert just cause I've to miss the last 15/20 minutes!

in reply to: Oslo Røverstaden 14.04.18 #32893

Alright, great that that's all cleared out now =p

@harry Still tempted to go, have to leave a bit early to catch the train, but I could still see most of the show…

in reply to: Oslo Røverstaden 14.04.18 #32887

And what's this Malibu song then?

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 157 total)

…hanging on to the trip you're on since 1994