Red Mosquito

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 144 total)
  • Author
  • in reply to: 31.10.2009 Malmø, Debaser, Sweden #14320

WohoooW… and everybody’s leeching ;-)

in reply to: (OT) Them Crooked Vultures #15569

I have hopes because the second run (in a rather “angry” mood [;)] was already better today! It will be more impressive live I am sure… though the fastest drummer from Norway sets the level high in small venues ;p

@Alex: I keep my fingers Xed for you, but a “sold out” doesn’t really support your plans I’m afraid :/

in reply to: (OT) Them Crooked Vultures #15561

Only had one run but that was pretty disappointing: No surprises at all – but it may grow… hope so, because I bought my ticket to see them live in Cologne long ago :-/

in reply to: kenneth on a blind date #15550

This is the direct link:

http://www.intro.de/pvg/jury/178/849

in reply to: January new album!!! #14753

Ah, nice find :) I like it more than COTF, Snah is god – and we do have another mp-typo!

in reply to: Bent interview about COTF, tour, future etc. nov 2009 #15300

Yeah, I thoughht the same: 10.000 copies without strong promotion is great these days!

in reply to: Deventer, Burgerweeshuis – 15.11.2009 #15255

Exactly Wulf, that should be the one (we have to search for ;-) )

in reply to: The 20th Anniversary Setlists #15209

No news from the DANISH front last night? Trondheim is yet to come…

in reply to: Deventer, Burgerweeshuis – 15.11.2009 #15251

@rune: so u got the shirt?! Grrrr!! At least it’s in good hands, u deserve it ;-)

in reply to: Deventer, Burgerweeshuis – 15.11.2009 #15244

Just a short note: Love the town of Deventer, like the club a lot, audience was a bit rough but the sound middlish in front of the mixer pretty good. The set was like a “wishlist come true” for me after stepping off the tour in Bielefeld already; got more than expected and I literally fell apart during Vortex: due to serious grief me and a friend (both of us from Hannover) experienced complete katharsis. helll!! a personal thingh…

though the setlists and soloing seemed more “fluent” in the earlier shows, I felt from the beginning that they were bringing up some very fine chosen set last night, first cover-tune and then the heartpiece of COTF – “this is motorpsycho and we’re already taking the tour to a new direction”. Man, the final of YMB, Kenneth playing Keith – greeeeeeeeeaaaat! technically some mistakes but it didn’t matter since this was kind of “homeplay” – great idea from the (german) guys to create that banner: are you here?!

Would have loved to get the “Bent is Loud”-shirt, but after the show it was gone (apperently there were only 15 made for the crew + only *1* for sale – stoopid me that I didn’t check that before!)

Now back to work… and mp-live on the road in 2010.

Wish you guys (Anders) a nice smoothe final in Copenhagen tonight :)

T*

in reply to: Deventer: Pre gig meeting? #15178

Bongiorno LLM,

thanks for the suggestions – the restaurants sound good! (One is directly near our Gilde- hotel :)

Will Be in town late afternoon and then decide spontaniously depending on my mood and the timing of the other psychonauts.

The Café at the venue is fixed for pre-meeting!

See you tomorrow,

T. (not Soprano ;-)

in reply to: Roncade (Treviso), 13/11/09 #15179

Wow, Vortex!

in reply to: January new album!!! #14724

@supernaut: just a hint – “best sound in the new line up (Kenneth era)” ;-)

in reply to: Deventer: Pre gig meeting? #15175

OK, fine – we will see to find sth. near the venue, or otherwise be inside early!

in reply to: Trezzo (Milano) 12-11-2009 #15124

God I really hope they will keep playing “Back To Source” at the remaining shows – the right tune to blow my f**king dolorous mind :-/ “Wishing Well” would be great, too. Plus a spaced out smooth beginning with a “Taifun” somewhere in the beginning… plus “V.S.” in the end, if the audience is as silent as in ’97… well it will be a good one anyway. What a band!

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 144 total)

…hanging on to the trip you're on since 1994