Be

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 214 total)
  • Author
  • in reply to: 2019-09-29 Bremen, Schlachthof #36112
    Be
    Participant

Recording was up on Dime a few hours after the gig.

in reply to: 2019-09-29 Bremen, Schlachthof #36101
      Be
      Participant

I was sick and couldn't go. How was it? Did someone record it?

in reply to: 28.09.2019 – DK Odense, Posten #36097
        Be
        Participant

Argh! I have a sick stomach and don't think I will make it tonight to the Schlachthof! That can't be true!

Doesn't make it better that I have seen them like 30 times before.

:oops: :cry: :cry:

in reply to: 14.09.2019 – ES Madrid, Get Mad Festival #35924
          Be
          Participant

When was the last time MP played the almost exact same setlist on two consecutive nights? Not in the zone yet?

in reply to: 2019.05.18 – Flashback Records, London #35543
            Be
            Participant

Watching the video I was afraid Snah would nod his head off!

in reply to: Motortrades.org is down #35432
              Be
              Participant

I don't have any connection to the band or the management, but maybe someone has and can make the proposal.

Motortrades is lacking seeders, because the community is to small. Dime is ok, but only for current stuff.

If I remember correctly the band never was against recording and sharing and having the recordings freely available would also put a stop to anybody trying to make money of them. Only songs released on forthcoming Roadwork releases would have to be taken down, but that's the same with torrents.

Maybe we could just start a petition on their official homepage.

in reply to: Motortrades.org is down #35429
                Be
                Participant

Has anybody ever asked the band if they were cool with putting all the recordings the community has up on archive.org? Much easier than torrenting stuff.

in reply to: 2019-05-03 Verkstedhallen, Trondheim, NO #35402
                  Be
                  Participant

Maybe that should not be discussed here as nobody else knows what happened and such online fights ruin a thread for everybody and are completely useless as well.

This forum has been kind of an exception to annoying online places all around for me, because in here there are never any ego wars or fights.

So you two, stop threatening to punch each other, nobody wants to see that. There is enough violence on the news everyday.

in reply to: Motorpsycho live 2019 #33930
                    Be
                    Participant

Yeah! Schlachthof on a sunday. Guess, I'll skip Hamburg then.

in reply to: Motorpsycho live 2019 #33875
                      Be
                      Participant

There would be a space for Bremen between Hamburg and Utrecht!

in reply to: What song is better on record than live? #34668
                        Be
                        Participant

Last years Golden Core in Bremen was about perfect!

in reply to: 2018-11-12 Beatpol, Dresden #34176
                          Be
                          Participant

@Kid A: There was no gig in Bremen 2018! Which is a crying shame! Schlachthof is always an exceptional place for MP.

in reply to: Motorpsycho's working methods #33317
                            Be
                            Participant

I don't get it at all why it is important to someone if they did drugs. Doesn't alter what you hear them play. This must be one of the – well I have troubles to say that politely – not so deep conversations on here for some time.

in reply to: Motorpsycho live 2018 #32340
                              Be
                              Participant

Hey! No Bremen, Schlachthof epic this year? WTF?

in reply to: Roadworks I-V !!! #32820
                                Be
                                Participant

As I was on holiday, I just listened to RW 5 for the first time some days ago. Nice record, but for me 11 minutes of "Köln" is a waste of time. The intro was perfect as concert intro in Bremen, but I know on record I will skip it for the rest of my life.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 214 total)

…hanging on to the trip you're on since 1994