Arturo Bandini

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 14 posts - 31 through 44 (of 44 total)
  • Author
  • in reply to: The webshop and lack of communication #27511

Same problem with the lack of communication here. Ordered about 7 weeks ago the Vortex Surfer music box and two vinyls (Roadwork vol. 2 and Phanerothyme), regarding to the info of Cecile my order was shipped at the 5th of february. Vortex Surfer music box arrived two weeks ago but still no vinyl. And no answer to my mails.

in reply to: The Motorpnakotic Manuscripts #26673

Lyrics, hehe … i wish i could read what's written on the artwork … :roll:

in reply to: SPIDERGAWD feat. Bent and Kenneth on tour !!! #27178

No Hamburg date, fuck. I have to pass them a second time. Third time Death From Above 1979 though at the third of march. I can live with that. :wink:

in reply to: The Motorpnakotic Manuscripts #26657

Misunderstanding, sorry. Couldn't really imagine you playing these silver beauties on your usb vinyl plastic player … :D

I listen mostly to 1644 FLACs on my smartphone but often i am too lazy to convert the Hires files for it.

in reply to: The Motorpnakotic Manuscripts #26654

Such a usb vinyl record player? That's only plastic. :D I have the manuscripts now in 24bit/96kHz FLAC on my smartphone. The Neutron music player can play them, no Pono needed.

in reply to: The Motorpnakotic Manuscripts #26652
    Quote:
    Although I find the 7" presentation very very nice, I'm glad to have the CD included. So I can listen to the whole thing as a non interrupted album experience and it brings out the songs much more this way.

supernaut, you should learn how to rip vinyls, it's not that complicated but takes a time to get best results. At least this is what i do with all my vinyls. :D

in reply to: Reissues of the old stuff #27263

Hm… asking myself if the Demon Box 2 LP from Stickman is the one in clear vinyl… :?:

in reply to: SPIDERGAWD feat. Bent and Kenneth on tour !!! #27172

Anyone noticed that there are two different versions of the "Into Tomorrow" Limited 2014 European Tour Edition 7", one with the band logo SPIDERGAWD on the cover written in silver and the other one in gold?

in reply to: SPIDERGAWD feat. Bent and Kenneth on tour !!! #27162

in reply to: The Motorpnakotic Manuscripts #26615

@Netsrak

I haven't received mine until now and i'm from germany too. :(

EDIT: Just found it in my mailbox:o)

in reply to: The Motorpnakotic Manuscripts #26588

No problem here. I do not know what it will cost in the shop, but at the moment i can't afford any further vinyl. And it's not only the question of money, i guess you have to be quick to order a copy. Don't know how much they have in stock. Surely no 1200 pieces. :wink:

I am no hardcore collector, i didn't buy the Visitant 7" for instance. But in this case it's a different story. Without the 9th fragment "the book" feels like incomplete, last page torn out.

I wish they would have done a bubblegum cover for this Sorgenfri giveaway with "Toys" as the only title.

in reply to: The Motorpnakotic Manuscripts #26580

Just an idea…

I payed about 20 Euro for shipping. It was said that i will get 4 singles, one after another. Due to time problems we will get it in two instead of four mails. 10 Euro spared per Psychonaut. 300 sold boxes (3000 Euro), 1200 sold boxes (12000 Euro).

Wouldn't it be a great idea to use this money by pressing the 9th manuscript for all of the people who ordered the Fragmnents?

I think 10 Euro could cover the cost of a second pressing. No more shipping cost because the two remaining singles will be shipped.

THAT would be a fucking great move from the band!

(I can't afford the 9th from the shop, which i badly want.)

in reply to: The Motorpnakotic Manuscripts #26577

Thanks kippenhok, i did not notice that. And it fits with the etching of ABCD in the matrix.

I wasn't so excited after the first listen. But it grews on me, second listen and i like it a lot. And the artwork is cool!

First song ends with a strange sound as if the record player has problems.

in reply to: The Motorpnakotic Manuscripts #26575

Mine arrived today. Where did you guys get the song names from? I can't read this on the cover. I had also problems to figure out which side is which, i used the etching of the matrix (A,B,C,D).

Viewing 14 posts - 31 through 44 (of 44 total)

…hanging on to the trip you're on since 1994