woutervuden

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
  • in reply to: Motorpsycho autotuning their vocals?? #20345

The only problem I have is with the extend of which it is being used. I think it is totaly fine to fix the small things. Most of the times there's limited budget and time in a studio and for this it helps a lot. But I really do dislike that they've put songs like Wishing Well on a live album while the autotune side effects make the whole thing terrible to listen to.

I truly expect and want them to choose wiser then that.

But hey, they've been around for 30 years. And in 30 years you make some mistakes. And with everything you put out in the open there are some fans that won't like it as much as others.

in reply to: 2019-10-19 Den Hague, Paard #36309

@Matn congratulations if that last line means what I think it means!

I too was in their previous show in Amsterdam and I totaly agree with you on first part of the show. It wasn't bad, but it took a while for me to get fully into it. That 2nd haf though!! Bent was lit!

in reply to: First song online: "A.S.F.E." #30644

I like that the change of drummer really did affect the style of the songs (judging on this song)! Although I never doubted in the first place, I was hoping for it to not be a kenneth-period immitation. I am ready for this!

in reply to: Translation for realy old video #30629

@rolf thank you so much!!!

@paul
    Good tip, unfortunately It's out of stock everywhere. Maybe I'll find one one day.

in reply to: 30/04/2016 Utrecht, Tivoli #29333

Pffoee what a gig, started way up front right in front of snah.

I should have known.. I should have known..

I went a bit back when my ears began to bleed;)

Loved the show! can't wait for hbm 1 & 2 to come in.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

…hanging on to the trip you're on since 1994