walp

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
  • in reply to: 2018-11-14 Schüür, Luzern #34225

I envy the setlist with Year Zero, PPP and Taifun being personal favorites of mine. Nevertheless enjoyed the Erlangen concert very much. Have fun!

in reply to: Motorpsycho live 2018 #32261

Erlangen, my hometown! Unbelievable – I think last time they played in that region was when Stickman was still located in Nürnberg

in reply to: Poll: How many shows have you attended? #31387

Better one country than none.

2008-07-19 DE Burg Herzberg Festival

2010-05-29 DE Heidelberg, Halle02

2011-07-27 DE Burg Herzberg Festival

2017-11-11 DE Hannover, Faust

in reply to: Jaga Jazzist – Royal Festival Hall, London, 2017.11.19 #31710

Similar was true last december when JJ played the final gig of the Dortmund Jazz Festival. Maybe most of the jazz afficionados were a bit tired after a week of concerts. Crowd could have been a bit larger. But the ones that attended were quite enthusiastic!

BTW opening last year were the two guys from "Aiming for Enrike". They played not on the stage but on the floor surrounded by the audience. Also quite an experience

in reply to: 2017-11-11 Hannover, Faust #31575

Last saturday in Hannover was a blast! I didn't had the chance to visit another concert on this tour but heard them before with Kenneth on the Herzberg gigs and in Heidelberg.

I also heard Kenneth with Spidergawd earlier this year, he's a very good drummer but with Thomas the songs have another kind of groove which I like very much.

in reply to: Jaga Jazzist – Royal Festival Hall, London, 2017.11.19 #31706

Wow, now I'm envious! Jaga Jazzist and Pat Metheny! How did they sound together?

Like Motorpsycho Jaga moves a lot of air during their concerts. Have heard them last december in Dortmund.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

…hanging on to the trip you're on since 1994