Juergen

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 310 total)
  • Author
  • in reply to: 2022-05-24 Bielefeld Forum #39999
    Juergen
    Participant

Yes, they usually play in Bielefeld at the Forum.

What a setlist…

in reply to: 22-05-23 Beatpol Dresden #39962
      Juergen
      Participant

@ Punji: Correct, more than 70 songs on this leg (and the leg isn't over, yet) and many songs only played once.

@ Matn: Überwagner and The Wheel have never been linked so far but I agree: It is worth a try.

in reply to: 22-05-23 Beatpol Dresden #39951
        Juergen
        Participant

The reliable sources are correct. 155 minutes, a really heavy show. It Was hot and humid and the club does not offer an aircondition. The club was full but not overcrowded. Fortunately it was not only half full like some venues at the beginning of the leg.

No N.O.X. yesterday but Empire's End and The Wheel instead. I would like to get noxed butI didn't want to miss the other two Songs,either. You can't have them all.

It was great to see fillmore and Francesco who hat a long way from Italy.

in reply to: 2022-05-21 Reutlingen, Franz K #39914
          Juergen
          Participant

This was the tenth performance of "Rock Bottom", see here (yesterday's concert still missing, though):

https://mpdb.space/?fwp_songs=331

Three of the nine previous performances were recorded (yesterday's gig probably, too). You will have a chance to listen to Motorpsycho's version of "Rock Bottom".

in reply to: 2022-05-19 Winterthur, Salzhaus #39919
            Juergen
            Participant

Still some tour debuts (Manmower, Überpilgrim and Stardust) – the band is still able to surprise though there are only a few shows left.

in reply to: 2022-05-18 Wien, Flex #39907
              Juergen
              Participant

@ wulf: Many thanks for all the setlists! There were four songs in Vienna which I like to hear (Cosmoctopus, Empire's End, Delusion, N.O.X.).

in reply to: 2022-05-17 Torino, Hiroshima Mon Amor #39895
                Juergen
                Participant

Ship Of Fools is a premiere on this tour. This is already song no. 59! Motorpsycho have already played 59 songs on this tour, this is unbelievable.

in reply to: Help with a Motorpsycho recording #39876
                  Juergen
                  Participant

Does the recorder has an automatic level function (= a limiter function)? I think many recorders have and with the internal microphones it should prevent distorted recordings.

Or did you use an external microphone? Then check out the batteries and if the external microphone is meant for loud recordings. Some microphones like the OKM II classic or studio microphones were not built for rock concerts and produce distorted recordings of rock concerts only.

in reply to: 2022.05.12 Padova #39863
                    Juergen
                    Participant

I agree, probably 135 minutes.

We have still have tour debuts (The All Is One was played for the first time on this tour). If I counted right then the band has played 52 different songs so far.

Punji, correct me if I am wrong.

in reply to: 2022-05-03 Hannover, Faust #39781
                      Juergen
                      Participant

The show will be broadcast in three parts, maybe not complete but nearly complete (at least 155 minutes). Part one will be broadcast on July 8th 9:05 pm (middle European summer time).

https://www.deutschlandfunk.de/programm?drsearch:date=2022-07-08

The preview ends on July 8th.

in reply to: Ulv Ulv #39506
                        Juergen
                        Participant

I haven't noticed so far and I haven't found a notice on the internet, either.

Is is a tour release?

in reply to: 19.04.2022 Kulturhuset Bergen #39698
                          Juergen
                          Participant

We have a database with Motorpsycho setlists. You can check out the concerts where Plan #1 has been played:

https://mpdb.space/song/plan-1/

in reply to: Motorpsycho live 2022 #39324
                            Juergen
                            Participant

@ Punji: Maybe a tour release had been planned but it was impossible to find a vinyl pressing plant. There is a lack of capacities in vinyl releases at the moment.

in reply to: Motorpsycho live 2022 #39322
                              Juergen
                              Participant

I am sure there will be an electric version of this song tonight.

Has the band sold a tour release on this tour (like a vinyl single)? Probably not because no one has posted about a tour release so far.

in reply to: Motorpsycho live 2022 #39305
                                Juergen
                                Participant

To the Norwegians:

Why are there only so few shows in Norway in April? Six shows is not many shows. Are there still any restrictions due to the pandemic situation? Or have some clubs closed and haven't reopened so far?

Motorpsycho mostly played in student's venues but I think nearly every city in Norway has students and a student's club. What about shows in Hamar, Bodø, Haugesund, Porsgrunn, Ås, Moss, Molde, Kristiansand, Drammen, Larvik, Tønsberg or Kongsberg to name only a few?

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 310 total)

…hanging on to the trip you're on since 1994