sunchild.holgi

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)
  • Author
  • in reply to: Motorpsycho live 2022 #39360

@mister conclusion to be nerdish;-) missing hell..7 (forum/bielefeld)

edit: ups…got it :-)

in reply to: Worst Motorpsycho Songs #31787

We saw another great Tour. A really good one. There is a another great Album out. The Band worked on the limitations about the Tour EP – they listened to YOU in this forum. And what is the Result: A discussing about fails…

in reply to: Worst Motorpsycho Songs #31782

@BronYAur

I will never understand that kind of game. I.M.H.O it´s a bit overbearing. But feel free to rate all the mp stuff. It wont´t change my life. But i think its totaly misplaced in this forum.

at least a little notation:

i saw more than 50 Shows since 95 Wehrschloss Bremen incl. Timothy-Oya, Opera, Slottsfjell and Begynnelser Trondelag. And remember the old Forum in Enger.

Telling Bent or Snah or all the other Psychonauts here, what they did wrong in Song XXX is, Puhhh I don´t know! But think about it. It would be fair, if you all present YOUR Songs and all the other Psychonauts could discuss about in this forum. And we will present it to your 30, 40 or 50 Birthday?

Keep Fair!

in reply to: Worst Motorpsycho Songs #31779

Please, Stop doing this

in reply to: The Tower #30498

Happy Birthday Martin

Try eventim

in reply to: Does somebody know…? #30301

expensive hobby???

Best value for money!!!! Imho :wink:

in reply to: What's your favourite… #29866

Haircuts DVD – Motorpsycho on Film

@Martin

Schade, hätte mich sehr gefreut, Euch mal wieder zu sehen! Hoffentlich auf der nächsten Tour!

Martin! Das wäre ja der Hammer! Haben uns ja lange nicht gesehen!

Grüße Holger

in reply to: 21/4/2016 Faust, Hannover #29251

Playlist:

Jig

STG

Serpentine

Sail On (not shure, if played before or after HBM I) :?

HBM I

Upstairs / Downstairs

Cloudwalker

Superstooge

Big Black Dog

Watersound

Junior

Feedtime

——————————

HBM2

in reply to: 21/4/2016 Faust, Hannover #29250

@Great King Rat:

In Trondheim, they played Spin … in the same style. I love it :-)

And same for me: The "cheering dancing crew" was a bit difficult to handle: On the second part of the show, i was a bit distracted…. I will never understand those guys. They should better stay in pub.

Nevertheless, it was a great evening. The Encore "HBM2", they dedicate to Prince. Sadly, that was the biggest bad news of the day.

in reply to: 16/04/2016 – Samfundet, Trondheim #29248

Hi ThorEgil!

Same for us! Great pleasure to met you! We spent a perfect weekend at Trondheim!!! For sure, we´ll see us again.

Today, we´re startin the little german tour. Looking forward to Hannover concert :-)

in reply to: Here Be Monsters #28594

Hmmm, i don´t know, what´s happening here?

First of all, I love the new Album!!

And i love and pay respect to the work of Jeanette and Rolf of Stickman. If any Order not arrive at time, what sense does it make to discuss it in this place? Stickman is not Amazon (be happy about this fact!!) And remember the release Date!!!!!

and at least: For me, the new album stands for its own! New Songs, New Vibes! It takes me in a new way (as every Album). Why do we compare the new songs with the old ones??: Song xyz reminds me of NaNaNa, Song ABC sounds like NeNeNe. At least we play the records backwards and hope to get a holy message?

I am happy w/ the new one and it will be another part of my life! Keep going and greetings to all of you! Maybe my post reads a bit pessimistic, but that s not my intension. For me, its a good day :wink:

in reply to: 30.07.2015, Siegen, Vortex Surfer #28118

Jeux de l'arreter = Waiting Game

I think so

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)

…hanging on to the trip you're on since 1994