Spacebandit

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 181 through 195 (of 225 total)
  • Author
    Spacebandit
    Participant

A merry Psychonaut X-mas from the TaperCrew…

A nice audience recording will be up on DIME later today…

our gift to you…and our request: Don't talk at shows, at least not in the first rows…

KENISFASTBENTISLOUDREINEISSPACEBUTONLYSNAHISGOD!

thank you boys for my three great shows in Bielefeld, Freak Valley and Duesseldorf 2014.

Spacey

in reply to: Motorpsycho live Spring & Summer 2015 #27362
      Spacebandit
      Participant

Woah! Seems like a good choice that I already have my ticket!

in reply to: Netphen, Freak Valley, 31.05.14 #26940
        Spacebandit
        Participant

My recording is now up on DIME. Doesn't sound that bad as I thought after realizing

a cable break in the mics. The norwegian viking gods pasted that a lot, somehow.

If you want some serious BENTBASS you're right in there.

Have some fun and stay psyched! See you on the next tour! SOOOON, please! SB

in reply to: Düsseldorf, Zakk, 09.06.2014 #26995
          Spacebandit
          Participant

The reording is up on DIME since Tuesday evening…

in reply to: Düsseldorf, Zakk, 09.06.2014 #26988
            Spacebandit
            Participant

Yeah, it might have happened during HELL that outside all hell broke loose! Took me and my

buddies one hour to leave the city by car, and – due to the extremely hot weather – I'd

decided not to go with my own old car (without airconditioning) but by train to a friend's

place in Essen. BIG MISTAKE! Took me almost nine hours to get back home via taxi (paid by

german railway). Duesseldorf looked like after a bombing raid! Unbelievable…but Essen and

other cities on the path of that monster storm didn't look much better…and uh, the trains

are still not running yet…and won't be today or tomorrow. Crazy situation in a country

with such a well developed infra-structure. Even some Autobahns are still closed…

In my 45+ years I've never experienced such a thing. Makes me believe again that mankind

is just a sandcorn in the eye of the nature.

On a good note…show was really fine, and the recording sounds as well…

in reply to: 05.06.2014 Cesena (IT), Vidia Club #26966
              Spacebandit
              Participant

A REVERSE SHOW…woah! And the CHAIN to blow out…

Very nice…But not only Italy loves Motorpsycho. We'll proove tonite in Highdelberg,

and some more tomorrow in Duesseldorf!

Any intalian tapers did capture that whole weird shows? Love to listen…

SB

in reply to: Bielefeld, Forum 23.05.2014 #26855
                Spacebandit
                Participant

My audio recording is now up on DIME. Feel free to spread, but please keep lineage and

taperinfo intact. I know you will enjoy this show…

in reply to: Larvik Gitar Festival 28.mars #26273
                  Spacebandit
                  Participant

A nice audience recording will be up on DIME this evening… SB

in reply to: New band Spidergawd #25000
                    Spacebandit
                    Participant

FYI – the Spidergawd tape from 2014-02-14 Vulkan, Oslo taped by dear Lars is now up on

Dime. Don't expect too much, as the indoor sound was fucking awful – but it's a nice

live document as well. All thanks to Oslo, do not thank me.

Hope there'll be a lot of experienced tapers on the upcoming MP tour. Think I'll do some!

in reply to: Motorpsycho spring 2014 #25366
                      Spacebandit
                      Participant

Oh, yes forgot BREMEN, that would be cool…but I guess they play only BREMEN or HAMBURG.

But at least my friends from the southwest got their MP experience as well…We should get

a marvellous tape from HIGHDELBURG…like the last 3-source matrix from 2010…

in reply to: Møster #25670
                        Spacebandit
                        Participant

A live recording from November 7th 2013 in Oslo will be up on DIME tonight :D

in reply to: Motorpsycho spring 2014 #25362
                          Spacebandit
                          Participant

MOTORPSYCHO again in the "city that doesn't exist". Gotta sit down and calm my pulse…

Woooaah! That could be something really weird, as the band usually plays superb there!

I'd like to get a BIELEFELD WHEEL once in my life…first row dead center…

oh, and my second choice would be Fabrik in Hamburg. Grünspan would be ok, but it was

really "mollich warm" inside. Hannover…that would be cool…Duesseldorf is ok, but to

me the location sucks a bit. I'd rather do Paradiso in A'dam…

in reply to: Tønsberg, Total 2013/09/21 #25297
                            Spacebandit
                            Participant

Will try to post the TRONDHEIM 14.12.2013 show today. All others and more

next year. Good slide into 2014 to all you psychonauts! And, of course, the band!

My wish for 2014: A QUIET MP audience! LOL!

in reply to: Tønsberg, Total 2013/09/21 #25294
                              Spacebandit
                              Participant

Thanks sooo much. I'm not used to this page, so any help is much welcome!

A mighty "Danke schön" from Westphalia.

As I wrote before:

A peaceful "schöne Weihnachten aus dem Münsterland" for all of you.

Seems like there will be some exciting MOTORPSYCHO madness as well in 2014.

in reply to: Tønsberg, Total 2013/09/21 #25292
                                Spacebandit
                                Participant

Hi, thanks for the setlist. Just received the tape of the show with some others.

Any chance to get a setlist from those dates…

2012-11-11- Oslo, Opera (both shows)

2013-06-27- Voss, Extremsportveko

2013-09-19- Kristiansand, Pir 6

If someone has it, please PM me at DIME, or send an email to

estimatedprophet@arcor.de

Like to share these recordings – as usual – for free.

But as good as I may be in recording/remastering tapes, the weak I'm on setlists…

Grateful thanks in advance

A JERRY (Garcia) X-mas to y'all psychonauts! SB

Viewing 15 posts - 181 through 195 (of 225 total)

…hanging on to the trip you're on since 1994