Spacebandit

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 211 through 225 (of 225 total)
  • Author
  • in reply to: MOTORPSYCHO Summer & Fall 2013 #23671
    Spacebandit
    Participant

Great news! Beelen is just 10 kms from my home…!!!

in reply to: Köln 17.04.2012 #22243
      Spacebandit
      Participant

Good golly! Thank you Tomcat. Good, no, fantastic news for an old tapehead like me.

BTW – weather conditions weren't for wearing a Tie-dye. Only had a GD cap on. Sorry

we missed. Next tour, of course. Peace + love, SB.

in reply to: 18.04.12 – Schlachthof, BREMEN #22275
        Spacebandit
        Participant

Oh, fuck, now I see what missed…Any recording made?

in reply to: Köln 17.04.2012 #22240
          Spacebandit
          Participant

The show will be up on Dime in the next hour. A bit bass heavy, as I had to tape

at the Soundboard. No Cornucopia for me, but Starhammer was fantastic. Due to technical

problems on the rear axis of my car I had to miss the Bremen show. So no recording from

yesterday. At least no "Spacebandit". Hope some other recordings will be following.

in reply to: MOTORPSYCHO – SPRING 2012 #20909
            Spacebandit
            Participant

About to answer fillmore's postings: I don't know any MP haters, though I like stoner rock

very much. All my buddies like MP, even if they are on something like RoToR, which is,

well impressive, but boring to listen after one hour. Most of Stoner Rock acts are.

I'm more relaxed on that, as I'd been listening for about 20 years to the mighty

Grateful Dead and related bands, until LLM came around. I like the threesome, jamming

bands, stoner like Colour Haze or The Machine, and at least it all melts together in one

band: motorpsycho. If those people don't know, they're just not experienced.

BTW: A tip on the hat: BEVIS FROND is on tour in Germany, and there'll be some nice

recordings on DIME. A thing a bit offside MP, but please check out their SUPERSEDED!!!

(Of course, only if you don't know!). Psychedelic Rock at its prime!

in reply to: MOTORPSYCHO – SPRING 2012 #20855
              Spacebandit
              Participant

Let's hope for a "long" tour, and our southern german friends will get one show or another show as well. Happy Holydaze!

in reply to: Snah – Concert at Henie Onstad Kunstsenter Nov. 20 #20691
                Spacebandit
                Participant

Any recordings available? Sounds very interesting…

in reply to: Osnabrück 18.10.11 #20521
                  Spacebandit
                  Participant

Not really. Maybe a trick of the tape. LOL. Again, thanks for your thanks.

It was a real pleasure taping. I enjoyed every second of these three Germany shows.

I'm in there for more in 2012. Keep on truckin', and listen to more DEAD.

Cause you know…the faster we go, the rounder we get…it just goes around in circles…

And..hmmm..what's the name of that strange finnish band I'm listening to…CIRCLE?

in reply to: Osnabrück 18.10.11 #20516
                    Spacebandit
                    Participant

One of the best songs the Dead ever written. In the early 70s the song could

strech out as a jam-monster of 40 minutes! The song has a fantastic opening bass

line by Phil Lesh. Once I saw them in Eugene, OR 1994, this line let the concrete

of the stadium shiver!!!

Oh, and – btw – nice to see you all enjoyed my recordings…

in reply to: Düsseldorf 17/10/2011 #20463
                      Spacebandit
                      Participant

A good one's out on DIME now. ENJOY.

in reply to: Osnabrück 18.10.11 #20505
                        Spacebandit
                        Participant

Nice review in OS press, same as I felt. Hannover is up on DIME…

Judge yourself…

in reply to: Osnabrück 18.10.11 #20491
                          Spacebandit
                          Participant

Just got home.Woah, amazing show! At least on par with yesterdays's Duesseldorf Freakout!

And I got my THE OTHER ONE in the middle of…hmm..Alchemyst…very MickeyMouse like.

Thanks BENT/KEN/SNAH for a real good time. Thanks for three really fine evenings with

friends…and only 550 kms to travel all the way. I'm just feeling to be truckin' on,

like in the old daze. Woah, what a show!

in reply to: Düsseldorf 17/10/2011 #20451
                            Spacebandit
                            Participant

Thanks for info, gyankumar. I can tell you everything about Grateful Dead,

but in terms of MP I'm just a scholar. Those who are looking for recordings

should have an eye on Dime next hours/days. Guess the shows are posted under

category PSYCHEDELIC. That's easier to search for…Grateful thanks for the setlists.

in reply to: Düsseldorf 17/10/2011 #20449
                              Spacebandit
                              Participant

Wasn't it YOU LIED -> INTO THE SUN?

in reply to: MOTORPSYCHO — summer and fall 2011 #19772
                                Spacebandit
                                Participant

Gives me hopes for a Cornucopia -> The other one -> Cornucopia in the next

three days.

Viewing 15 posts - 211 through 225 (of 225 total)

…hanging on to the trip you're on since 1994