2017-10-27 Tilburg, 013

Home Forums General 2017-10-27 Tilburg, 013

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author

Stained Glass

In Every Dream Home

Heartattack Mac

Lacuna Sunrise

Ship of Füüls

Pacific Sonata

The Cuckoo

ASFE

Bartok

The Wheel

The Tower

Golden Core*

*edit, forgot it at the first post

s_edelman
    Participant

Second encore was Golden Core

Some crappy pics… PICS

The Golden (en)Core was really beautiful b.t.w.

Playing time about 20:28-22:53.

Krist Rampage
      Participant

Not crappy at all if you ask me. Thankx for sharing. Excellent setlist again. Cool that they played The Golden Core as second encore. I'd love to hear that one tomorrow.

It´s possible to have them both at one show: The Wheel and The Golden Core.

A long phase of new songs in the main set, but an amazing last quarter. Too bad they sell drinks in plastic cups so that the silent part get disturbed by crushing them on the floor.

Bent introduced Snah as "after many years with us on tour: HÃ¥kon Gebhardt " :) :) :)

marc
        Participant

That plastic cup thing just reminds me of their show in Cesena three years ago. During the quiet parts of K9, the bartender kept throwing beer bottles in a trash can like every 10 seconds. Rarely was I more pissed off in my life :D Ended up swallowing it, for I did'nt want to be the angry german :lol:

s_edelman
          Participant

The sound in Tilburg was very clear, what makes the loud so enjoyable

Quote:
            Bent introduced Snah as "after many years with us on tour: HÃ¥kon Gebhardt " :) :) :)

I thought he even said seconds later, it´s a joke, his name is Kenneth? (I might be wrong haha)

Almost tbeest, after introducing Snah as Gebhardt, Bent said: "…and I am Kenneth." :))

I enjoyed the show a lot.

Highlights:

– overall good sound.

– Both the wheel and tgc! (When was the last time these were performed in one show?!)

– I like Thomas' style a lot.

– Lacuna-sunrise, goood jam.

– the Tower: great song live.

They played the small hall in 013, which seemed full.

There was a fire alarm during the Tower, which I think i've read happened before. Therefore I wasn't too alarmed by it. :) Great idea, fits the mood of the lyrics well.

Quote:
            – Both the wheel and tgc! (When was the last time these were performed in one show?!)

Øya 2010 I guess? :p Still not too shabby to get both on my 10th Motorpsycho gig! Very curious on how they're gonna follow up on this one tonight.

> Øya 2010 I guess? :p

Haha, of course.. but that one doesn't count. ;)

Juergen
            Participant
              Quote:

I looked through the setlists from 1990 and 2017 (thanks to Dampsaba and the old forum!) and I found only five (!!) shows (and yesterday's show was the sixth show) where The Wheel and The Golden Core were played in one show:

– 1994-05-18 Hamburg, Kleine Markthalle

– 1994-09-23 Bergen, Garage (The Golden Core was listed being played after The Wheel; the audience recording does not include The Golden Core – either the recording misses the last song or Dampsaba was incorrect)

– 1994-09-30 Trondheim, Studentersamfundet "Timothy's Monster" release party

– 1994-10-05 Ã…s Landbrukshøyskolen

– 2010-08-14 Oslo,„Øya“-Festivalen

and Tilburg 013 on 2017-10-27

What a privilege!

The Other Anders
              Participant

I agree it's a privilege, but I find several more examples in Dampsaba in both 94, especially 95, and also 96.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

…hanging on to the trip you're on since 1994