2018-11-14 Schüür, Luzern

Home Forums General 2018-11-14 Schüür, Luzern

Viewing 12 posts - 31 through 42 (of 42 total)
  • Author
    supernaut
    Participant

@marc

haha no old wounds. just a thing I've experienced. and maybe the indie police was especially outspoken in the "supercool" zurich scene.

Juergen
      Participant

@ marc

Did you record the show in Luzern? (Nearly) Every show of this small tour has been recorded but a recording from Luzern is still missing. If you have one then you can fill this gap.

Please get in contact

There are many recordings to trade. Thank you.

marc
        Participant

@Juergen

Sorry, i don't have it. I didn't even attend the show. The drummer topic popped up randomly and doesn't relate to the show. Went a bit off-topic.

Johnny_Heartfield
          Participant

@ Juergen: "nearly every show has been recorded…"

I only know of the two Erlangen recordings, Spacebandit's brilliant Bielefeld effort and now Winterthur on DIME. Is there any more stuff from this Mini-Tour on Motortrades?

If so – could someone please upload it on DIME? As far as I know we Dimers have been doing the same for Motortrades quite often…

Juergen
            Participant

Yes, you can expect more recordings from this year's tour except for Luzern (if someone knows about a recording of the Luzern show then he/she should post this information).

There is no exclusive material on motortrades so far and I don't have any exclusive recordings so far, either but there are some recordings in progress…

otherdemon
              Participant

@JohnnyHeartfield: Dresden is up on Motortrades.

Juergen
                Participant

It is true that one recording of the Dresden show has already been uploaded on motortrades but we can expect another recording which is superior. This will likely shared on dime first.

marc
                  Participant

The Wheel from Dresden must be a real gem!

Johnny_Heartfield
                    Participant

@ Juergen: Yes please! Dresden on Dime!

I find this Dime/Motortrades business confusing. Probably we could organise a regular upload cooperation between those platforms or between regular DIMERS and Motortraders.

I prefer sharing on DIME – and it always looks better on the other side, where you're not ;-)

Johnny_Heartfield
                      Participant

Yep. Dresden up on DIME. Reducing greed level now by 100%.

otherdemon
                        Participant

@Juergen: Just downloaded the Dresden one from Dime, and you're right. It's superior!

Not to mention fantastic!

Juergen
                          Participant

I know the person who recorded it and I know his equipment, too. :-)

Viewing 12 posts - 31 through 42 (of 42 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

…hanging on to the trip you're on since 1994