2019-10-15 Frankfurt, Mousonturm

Home Forums General 2019-10-15 Frankfurt, Mousonturm

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

The Crucible

A Main Sonata

Mockingbird

Ãœberpilgrim

Song for a Bro

On my Pillow (!)

Mad Sun

ASFE

The Tower

Ptzar

-> Bonny Lee

Mountain

Fool's Gold

2"35

Tomcat
    Participant

Danke :) Still "newbies" entering the setlists! I hope Granny and Light Fantastic will find their way back in Leipzig and/or Berlin …

🤔Isn’t there something missing on that setlist??? Fantastic show and great sound.

otherdemon
      Participant

Wee. On My Pillow for the first time in 9 years!

boomer former helm
        Participant

Due to a Setlist Picture that I found on Instagram Lux Aeterna was played right after Mountain? Or did they skip it?

mefisto
          Participant

They skipped Lux

Tomcat
            Participant

Coming from Mountain and being at 2h20m in the set that sounds reasonable … they might wanna go direction 3h tonight at good old Conne instead :twisted:

The setting was special because of the Norske weeks in Frankfurt. Lots of Norwegians in the crowd. The ausiance was passionate and respectful and the venue is a good one. Sound quality was ok. Song for a Bro is still developing and I hope you guys get that one in Leipzig and Berlin. On my Pillow was a great surprise. Snah on acoustic guitar and he kept that one also for a very niche Mad Sun. Lots of different vibes and tunes during a really nice evening. The Jam during The Tower becomes more and more special.

CU in the Netherlands

marc
              Participant

Have fun in Leipzig! First time since 2010 for me to skip that legendary venue. Certainly going to be special!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

…hanging on to the trip you're on since 1994