Effenaar Eindhoven 11-04-2012

Home Forums General Effenaar Eindhoven 11-04-2012

Tagged: 

• This topic has 13 replies, 13 voices, and was last updated 12 years ago by TAF.
Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

TDDU

Mountain

Tailfun

Motorpsycho should always play the small hall !!!!

Way better and more close to the old Effenaar.

Great sound (in the beginning a bit flat but after a few songs much better) and Superp performance of TDDU ! I did like the album but now like it even more !

Loved it !

Oh.. and if you like to talk through the soft parts …please attend a high tea party with your girlfriends (eventhouh they were guys but talked like a bunch of girls…)

You payed approx 25 Euro a high tea party is probably cheaper !

Thank you.

fillmore
    Participant
      fillmore
      Participant

That clip is AMAZING! The setlist is the same as the previous show in Bergen 24.03. — a Motorpsycho premiere? :-P

Edit: Kongsberg 17.03. and Haugesund 23.03. also featured the same setlist.

Wow, excellent clip! Was the whole show filmed/recorded? Bootleg DVD on its way?

boomer former helm
        Participant

wow, great.

Holle
          Participant

great, thanks :-)

kak
            Participant

has any recording of Taifun from this tour surfaced yet..?

supernaut
              Participant
                Quote:
                Oh.. and if you like to talk through the soft parts …please attend a high tea party with your girlfriends (eventhouh they were guys but talked like a bunch of girls…)

You payed approx 25 Euro a high tea party is probably cheaper !

Thank you.

:lol: well put.

taifuntaifuntaifun yesyesyes !!! hope they'll do it in lausanne, too.

otherdemon
                Participant
                  Quote:
                  has any recording of Taifun from this tour surfaced yet..?

Yes, you can find it on the Bergen bootleg.

the man with the cape must be Rick Wakeman, or? :D

great stuff! looking forward for the show in Berlin!

stereosofa
                  Participant

the lights seem different then at the shows in norway, didn't they?

does pekka stay at home for this leg of the tour?

the backdrop is definitely a different one.

anyone else with that impression?

Rob

It was kind of weird to see them on this stage, I did not know the show was moved there. I like it, much more intimate setting. But at the same time, a bit disappointing to see so few people attending in Eindhoven of all places…

I loved the show, even though I'm not all that crazy about the new album. This made me think twice. As always, great musicians, great show, and excellent encores! Looking forward to Tivoli this Saturday.

TAF
                      Participant

Yeah Stereosofa, the backdrop's definitely new. On the Norway leg there was no backdrop per se, only "sails" hanging down from the ceiling, onto which Pekka's stuff was projected.

The backdrop is a addition for this leg, I should think. Since there are no projections I'd guess Pekka didn't tag along, but it could also be they just decided to scale down the lighting when moving to a smaller stage.

Also, is it just me or does that backdrop image look strangely familiar? Could be just that it's in Thore Hansen's typical style, but I just have a feeling I've seen it somewhere else.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

…hanging on to the trip you're on since 1994