Grieghallen, Bergen, June 12th 2021

Home Forums General Grieghallen, Bergen, June 12th 2021

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    the conscience
    Participant

Thank you very much. If I can remember, every Motorpsycho live gig is better than the gigs before. So this must be their best gig ever. Great to see, that they try to give their best in front of these (sorry for not finding the right words): involuntarily degraded zombies in the audience. Some of them are headbanging. Better than nothing. But still a very weird situation….

Maybe Motorpsycho really sound like a new band (sometimes), but because of this, I love them. I love the new songs and find, they are sound amazing live in a trio format. I imagine, if I had attended the show, and have listening real live, I was totally satisfied and happy, and would have said, best Motorpsycho-gig ever.

All we have is now…

As supernaut stated anywhere, (if I remember right): Just the new record and NOX, that would be a great gig. I agreed. The Bergen gig came close

metallican
      Participant

hey everyone…the rest of the gig is up…thanks again TERJE !!!!

http://www.motorpsychodelicclips.com/

POSTED 4 HOURS AGO #

Your Welcome Bernie. Great work. I hoped you share a song or 2 but the complete gig. That was more then I ever hoped for. I guess for once I can thank Covid for this happening. Hope you all enjoy my amateurish attempt to film a concert. Hope for the next gig the the Light guy can get some light up in the rigg and NOT on the floor behind the band!

Have a nice Summer everyone.

Johnny_Heartfield
        Participant

Watching Motorpsycho's Head Cymbalista during LLM is…

incredible? mind-boggling? undescribable?

Very powerful, yet complex drumming. Very physical. Unbelievable…

supernaut
          Participant

Thanks again!!!

I'd love to go for that 2.5 hours ride in a comfy seat. Maybe even with some bartending at the seat included. :lol: Drinks, snacks, LLM, NOX, Ny (half)Lang => Perfect ambiance.

supernaut
            Participant

That mellotron/flute melody at 6mins into Ny Lang: It always astonishes me when new material feels so immediately familiar. As if it was some well known Timothy classic.

Johnny_Heartfield
              Participant

@ supernaut: Rather some well known Floyd classic: "High time, Cymbaline…."

Not exactly, but almost – as so often with MP.

And Ny Halflang got a little "Greensleeves"-Melody interwoven somewhere near the end.

supernaut
                Participant

Yes cymbaline, now I hear it, too. :)

boomer former helm
                  Participant

the ny songs and nox are incredible. thanks bernie. thats very ver nice from you….

supernaut
                    Participant

so I found more time to listen/watch this properly 3 times. I can't thank you enough. This is an amazing performance. What they did by rearranging LLM, especially the tight fast riffing in Hoofed, is soooo good. The KoO songs get elevated, too. The United Debased became such a beast here.

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

…hanging on to the trip you're on since 1994