Leipzig (GER), Conne Island 10.06.2014

Home Forums General Leipzig (GER), Conne Island 10.06.2014

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    fillmore
    Participant

Feel

Babylon

Stay Young

Time 2 skate

All is leipzigness

Stained Glass

Ocean in her y's

Whip that ghost

Hell

Ghost

Sail on

Serpentine 3

Hallucysomething

Psychonaut

Hyena

Hey Jane

Plan#1

Fools Gold

first set acoustic

Thanks to Oliver Jesus Polak via FB.

Reine Setlist

Feel

Babylon

Stay Young

Skate

Loneliness

>Stained Glass

Ocean

Whip.Ghost

Hell 1-7

Ghost

Serpentine

Sail On

Hallucifuge

>Psychonaut

Up/Downstairs *

Hyena

Hey Jane

Plan No1

Fools Gold

* Skipped

Start: 10pm

End: 01am

Three hours full of bliss!

Juergen
      Participant

My ears are still "ringing bells" (it was really loud) but it was really great!

All Is Loneliness was not played acoustically (Reine already played his electric guitar and Kenneth played the drums) but it is a good transition between the acoustic and electric set. I was delighted to hear four songs from "Trust Us" (my first Motorpsycho album). My personal longest Motorpsycho show (175 to 180 minutes) and probably the longest show from this tour so far.

For those you could not attend the concert (because of the train problems in West Germany): You missed something!

Tomcat
        Participant

Seems they crowned the tour, always a special pleasure at Conne! The setlist looks very good (hoping for a decent recording … )

otherdemon
          Participant

Wow, looks like Leipzig/Conne Island always gets special MP-gigs. Roadwork 5, anyone?

marc
            Participant

Having seen several shows of this tour, i have to agree that Leipzig was definitely something else. They not only seemed to have a good time, they also completely lost themselves in the music. especially bent. Conne Island and MP is a perfect match. Very loud yet clear sounding PA, perfectly-sized venue and the temperatures yesterday probably added what was needed to go this far out! boy, was that great!

dongonz
              Participant

Like always it was like the ultimate freaked out madness. Difficult to say if it was the best MP Concert I've seen. Sure,… the most recent is always the one most present in mind but I only have to say…. Awesome Show. The new Serpentine is so fuckin' cool and Hell was unbelievable. Overall it was a very very tight gig!

So, now that the Tour is nearly over, guys, it's time to write some new stuff and go back to the Studio ;) I think we all agree on that we will never have enough of this Band!

:D

boomer former helm
                Participant

brilliant concert. highlights for me: whip that ghost (best version i've ever heared), ghost, sail on (especially the jam part with that ac/dc beat from kenneth), hell (there the extended "ambient-freejazz" part before part7 was pure magic) and the acoustic set. the sound was very clear.

it was just anbelievable that they played for so long in that kind of sauna with nearly no fresh air to breathe. after hell it was like, ok, if they finish now it would be ok, because that was already so much of great playing. but then the show really started. :-)

@boomer: Exactly! After "Hell" I thought they will leave the stage and will come back for the encore, but then they started this firework!

@fillmore: Berlin was big, Leipzig was huge!

fillmore
                  Participant

@Edi: Thanks, just rub it in ;-)

@fillmore: I think you had great night with a great old band in Berlin, too! Hopefully.

supernaut
                    Participant

I've heard enough! Leipzig 2015: will have ticket, will travel.

Bent agrees on this night being huge! http://motorpsycho.no/2014/06/conne-island-leipzig/

supernaut
                      Participant

any recording up?

Juergen
                        Participant

Probably on the Weekend!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

…hanging on to the trip you're on since 1994