Motorpsycho live 2023

Home Forums General Motorpsycho live 2023

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 200 total)
  • Author
    Punj Lizard
    Participant

HRH Psych has been cancelled.

Ticket-holders are being offered four options: a ticket to one of two other HRH events; a credit worth double the ticket value; a full refund. I took the refund. Just have to wait to see if HRH pay up – they do not have a good reputation.

dongonz
      Participant

is there a full recording of the acoustic set? would be lovely

Johnny_Heartfield
        Participant

Shit – Tomas out, Website down, HRH-gig cancelled:
          Any signs of Motorpsycho continuity surviving?

suntripper
          Participant

@Johnny: It’s a bit discouraging, isn’t it? And this will mean nothing in the UK now for 5 years and counting. Still, given the sheer creativity exhibited recently, not least on Ancient Astronauts, I can’t imagine that fire being extinguished any time soon. But they have to get it right with the next drummer. Not only must he/she/they fit, but they must be sure that he/she/they (it?) will be as committed in terms of time and effort as they are, and stick around for a few years. I think we can give them time to decide upon whomever it might be and then to nurture the relationship. I think you can’t hurry this sort of thing. I hope I’m on the right track there, anyway!

• This reply was modified 1 year, 2 months ago by suntripper.
            boomer former helm
            Participant

@Punj – is only the Motorpsycho gig cancelled? Or the whole event?

ThorEgil
              Participant

Exchanged a few words with Bent at a concert with The Source a few days ago (the band from The MotorSource Massacre nearly 30 years back). Really happy after the India tour and lots of plans for new stuff going forward. No need to worry about the future, we will have to deal with the boys for a long time still.
                Forgot to mention the dead web-site, sorry.

boomer former helm
                Participant

Oh thank you ThorEgil Thats good to know. i was honestly worried.

Punj Lizard
                  Participant

@ Boomer – The whole event has been cancelled.

Tomcat
                    Participant

@Thor: ❤️

• This reply was modified 1 year, 2 months ago by Tomcat.
                      • This reply was modified 1 year, 2 months ago by Tomcat.
                      Tomcat
                      Participant

@Punj: Sorry to hear that – hope you’ll at least get your money back … these are really strange vibes around HRH, only by reading from afar :-/ (And who knows, maybe our boys are still playing those autumn shows :-) )

mybestfriend83
                        Participant

Like i said before it is very funny that the guys doing some india shows.. Not many bands their from europe these days… I am half from India.. Would have loved to be there but i live in Germany lol..
                          Anyway i hope they are going to tour somewhere near Düsseldorf soon.. Almost 3 years without a single Fucking show realy pisses me of.. ( because of Corona.. )
                          And the last 2 tours i missed .. It definetly time to be spaced away by the guys again…

See you at he Shows..

:stg:

marc
                          Participant

According to an Instagram Post, Reine will join Melody’s Echo Chamber on their upcoming tour. So, involvment with MP not impossible, but there’s a certain degree of occupation for the lad.

Faust
                            Participant

Met Snah and Tosh today and had a chat, they are heading of to Nepal next week for a 14 days tour. Tosh is going to join them on stage too, so they were up for a rehersal.

• This reply was modified 1 year, 1 month ago by Faust.
                              ThorEgil
                              Participant

Looks like the boys with Tos Nieuwenhuizen and Ketil Nicolaysen landed in Kathmandu today. No drummer this time as far as I’ve heard.

(And interestingly enough – a least for me – the 7 man band Marvil on an Expedition, with my son on double bass, are starting their two weeks India tour in Delhi today. Asia is the place to be.)

• This reply was modified 1 year, 1 month ago by ThorEgil.
                                • This reply was modified 1 year, 1 month ago by ThorEgil.
                                Rats Nest
                                Participant
                                Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 200 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

…hanging on to the trip you're on since 1994