Ringnes 2019

Home Forums General Ringnes 2019

Tagged: ,

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

Hey . I have one spareticket for Ringnes 2019 with Motorpsycho , Sugarfoot ans more. Its a weekendpass. Asking for 700kr.Send PM , clvabe.at.yahoo.no

Tomcat
    Participant

Very tempting, wish I'd be living in the north (or have more spare time left).

Grab this ticket guys :twisted:

otherdemon
      Participant

Anyone have the setlist for yesterday's gig?

Tomcat
        Participant

Trio show. Nothing To Say was played. And it seems the "last hour" was Psychotzar>Mountain>Hogwash>U Lied>B2C + Greener. (Source: Facebook, In The Motorpsychofamily incl. nice video of NTS)

boomer former helm
          Participant

according to some video snippets on facebook "in the motorpsycho family" feel was also played and there is also a little video of some incredible jam, which might be starhammer, but i am not 100% sure.

Tomcat
            Participant

Fast zeitgleich ;-)

ThorEgil
              Participant

Compiled from a few posts in the "family" fb group.

Year Zero

Manmower

Triggerman

Starhammer

Nothing to Say

Dream Home

Acoustic set:

Blueberry Daydream

Coventry Boy

Feel

Psychotzar

Mountain

Hogwash

Walking on the water

Black to comm

Greener

2 1/2 hours.

Trio set,2 h 30 min.

year zero

august

cucoo

manmower

dreamhome

triggerman

starhammer

N 2 say

Acoustic:

Blueberry daydream

Coventry boy ?

feel

Psychoztar..mountain..psych……

hogwash

u lied

black to comm

encore

greener

after setlist from stage…..

Hi all, there were some great videos of Feel and N2S and a jam on the Facebook page (In the MP-family) but they seem to be gone! Does anybody know what happened? And, are there more? Such a great setlist, and GREAT “stage”! Like the old days. Whoever picked up Tomcat’s ticket is a lucky guy! Hopefully the video’s will turn up on Bernie’s page🙏

Spacebandit
                Participant

Fine Audience recording (the usual suspect) is up on Dime. "Feel" free to share/spread

(but only lossless, please!). Enjoy! Fabulous MOUNTAIN! (or better: MASSIVE MOUNTAIN!)

Tomcat
                  Participant

Thank you guys, what would we do without you :MPD:

Any chance a recording of Sugarfoot's sets the night before will appear as well?

cjacob
                    Participant

I deleted everything posted from the Ringnes festival on the family site Bartok….

RINGNES 2019 – setlists:

First; thanks to those of you who joined this year´s Ringnes project – hope you had a good time.

The whole thing is an – in many ways – impossible project. Made possible by all musicians, technicians and volunteers simply just wanna make it happen. No money involved for any of us.

The bigger picture; the Festival as a site specific social piece, has been going on since 2001, regarded as part of my professional work as a fine artist. The ongoing collection of all kinds of Ringnes memorabilia, is an important part of it all, and the present exhibition at Ringnes Kunsthall shows a selection from the archives.

Collecting setlists is a respected practice, which in many ways helps saving history. Still, I did not like the MP setlists being grabbed from the Porch after their great gig; actually, I consider all items left behind by the musicians (except personal items of economical or affective value) as property of the Ringnes Archives. If you guys out there who have them, want to show your respect to the whole project in general, and to the Ringnes Archive and my work in special, it will be highly appreciated if they can be returned. If you do so, your name will be respectfully and permanently enclosed with the item in the archives – as the one(s) who saved the setlists from getting lost out there.

Regards,

Talleiv Taro Manum

Ringnes

Skotbuveien 118

N-1409 Skotbu

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

…hanging on to the trip you're on since 1994