Studio 2020

Home Forums General Studio 2020

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    boomer former helm
    Participant

Seems like the band is in the studio now due to an Instagram story posted today. :STG:

Punj Lizard
      Participant

:D

Do you have a link, Boomer?

boomer former helm
        Participant

https://www.instagram.com/motorpsychoband/?hl=de

But you need to be registered to see the Stories I guess. They are available 24h. Its a stroy from Thomas Jarmyr, which the band shared. So it seems its meant that they are in studio now.

Krist Rampage
          Participant

Always good news. I wonder where they come up with now. And who they brought with them in the studio. Reine?

Can't see the instagram story unfortunately.

boomer former helm
            Participant

If its really the case I think its an interesting moment in weird times for recordings. Right after a row of 4 shows they will be in pretty good live playing condition. And maybe that reflects on the recordings, which could be more raw maybe… Just guessing.

Tomcat
              Participant

That would be great. A bit more "pure" again, less bombastic sound probably. But Tomas has so many projects … did you see mp gear in there?

boomer former helm
                Participant

It was only his drum, but the last times when he posted something from a studio the band he was recording with was always mentioned as insta-link. This time it was Motorpsycho and that post was even shared by the official MP Insta account, so I think it could be true.

Tomcat
                  Participant

Das klingt ganz wunderbar :)

marc
                    Participant

Would be great if they already approached something completely new, but i actually understood it to be the recording of the Xmas 7inch.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

…hanging on to the trip you're on since 1994