supernaut

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 1,876 through 1,890 (of 2,233 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • in reply to: fanart #16234
    supernaut
    Participant

      nice one. i would hang it on my wall.

      in reply to: MOTORPSYCHO TOUR – MAY 2010 #14457
      supernaut
      Participant

        so there’s italy, austria and germany. what about cheeserland? *getting very nervous*

        in reply to: Number 1 on norwegian “Billboard”. #16216
        supernaut
        Participant

          yeah so I noticed, too. :lol: all the freaks rush the shops in a thunderstorm and that was it.

          in reply to: Number 1 on norwegian “Billboard”. #16214
          supernaut
          Participant

            Thanks rattlesnake. Quite interesting how well COTF did.

            in reply to: Number 1 on norwegian “Billboard”. #16210
            supernaut
            Participant

              I wonder, how does Motorpsycho usually fare in norwegian charts? Is this #1 entry a first?

              in reply to: Close your eyes, or how sweet to be an idiot #16208
              supernaut
              Participant

                It’s you.

                It starts out nice enough, reminds me of early Queen but I can’t say why. A delicate build up in the middle. Which does not mold into a big bombast ending as one might expect but simply disintegrates. And funnily enough, at first full HMF run through that song pleased me the most.

                in reply to: January new album!!! #15055
                supernaut
                Participant

                  Finally got the vinyl. Oh it’s a beauty. Putting the scratch art not on side four is a nice move.

                  in reply to: Snah about music, drugs and personal haircuts #16185
                  supernaut
                  Participant

                    second that.

                    in reply to: January new album!!! #15054
                    supernaut
                    Participant

                      You’re right. Could very well be. The discipline of proper credit for each and every song on the sleeve has loosened up quite a bit.

                      in reply to: Trilogy? #16154
                      supernaut
                      Participant

                        Actually I wouldn’t be surprised if there will be some jazzy loungy stuff like “This Otherness”, a song I really like btw, considering some of these elements are on HMF. At least in spirit. And I like COTF a lot! Ah well what do I not like anyway…. oh some stuff on LTEC/Phano never did it for me. Especially lenghty live jams over Walking with J and Song for a Bro’. There our relationship shimmied close to a risky edge.

                        in reply to: January new album!!! #15049
                        supernaut
                        Participant
                          Quote:
                          no, it was on DRS3 in the “rock special”

                          hard to believe nowadays. :(

                          in reply to: Motorpsycho Spellemann nominee #16174
                          supernaut
                          Participant

                            I consider Child of the Future very much a real album.

                            in reply to: January new album!!! #15045
                            supernaut
                            Participant

                              I think there were never so many odd meter grooves on any MP record before. On HMF there’s lots of fivers, sevens and a great niner. Ehm… that one in X3’s chorus I think. Personally I love 7/4, they can roll in a very round fashion if you make it smart. And I think they’re big partly responsible for the massiveness of this album.

                              in reply to: January new album!!! #15038
                              supernaut
                              Participant

                                Wasn’t there a different vinyl edition of Demon Box with sides 1 & 3 and 2 & 4 on each record?

                                in reply to: January new album!!! #15028
                                supernaut
                                Participant
                                  Quote:
                                  X-3 reminds me of ACDC’s Let There Be Rock:

                                  Absolutely. And when Bent strays from singing to talking it reminds of Gillan here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a0xHTszwbWk

                                Viewing 15 posts - 1,876 through 1,890 (of 2,233 total)

                                …hanging on to the trip you're on since 1994