the conscience

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 159 total)
  • Author
  • in reply to: OT but not really: Spotify #39540
    the conscience
    Participant

"Better no discussion than another one going nowhere"

The status quo is like it is. We are living in the best world we can live. So shut up, wear masks, wash hands, go v…. asap :)

in reply to: Short interview with Bent for laut.de #38488
      the conscience
      Participant

Ship of Fools – Motorpsycho

Some folks are going to hear the new songs live at Deserfest in Belgium. Some folks playing their old records at home…

Who told him he could speak for me?

(We all know our will is free)

And take away my rights from me?

(I know what belongs to me)

Who told him I would play along?

(We all know what´s going on)

I will forever sing a different song

(Justice for all under the gun)

I won´t crew your ship of fools

I will never crew your ship of fools

in reply to: New sampler track — Live @ Burg Herzberg?! #17030
        the conscience
        Participant

@ Johnny. Oh I´ve seen, you edited at the same time. forget my link :)

in reply to: New sampler track — Live @ Burg Herzberg?! #17029
          the conscience
          Participant

I was at this festival and have that sampler. Burghogs is only a (long) part of a much longer live-version with a few cover-version-parts in it….

look here:

https://www.discogs.com/de/Various-Fill-Your-Hearts-With-Joy-And-Love-A-Lot-Das-Burg-Herzberg-Festival-Live/release/2405818

btw. The Burg Herzberg Festival 2008 is a not so small part of the Book Romaniac´s Monster B-Seite

in reply to: Romaniac´s Monster #37706
            the conscience
            Participant

If you still enjoy reading books and are interested in a very nice print version of

Romaniac´s Monster A-Seite

or/and

Romaniac´s Monster B-Seite

"Erstauflage / Pandemie-Edition", written in German

send an Email to

romaniacsmonster(at)gmail(dot)com

in reply to: Short interview with Bent for laut.de #38485
              the conscience
              Participant

after 2 months silence, it´s time… :)

taken from a forthcoming story in Romaniac´s Monster D-Side (delta variant)

https://radioromaniac.blogspot.com

translated from German in English by google translate

ARE YOU RECEIVING – KILLING JOKE

The 3G rules apply indoors and at events. From today, anyone who wants to take part in social life must be tested*, vaccinated or recovered. The previous guidelines, numbers and values should suddenly no longer play a role, from now on basic rights only apply to certain sections of the population. Those who let themselves be injected should kindly be rewarded for it. Those who do not let themselves be injected should kindly be punished for it. All the media and opinion leaders find it justified, they even advocate that politicians break their word, that not only divide people in their opinions, but – which was long overdue – finally separate them socially. Who would want to be constantly confronted with someone who was right all along, continues to be convinced that they are in their right mind, and who still mean something so useless as equality and freedom ?!

*The costs for the tests will of course be increased drastically and will have to be borne by yourself in the future.

ARE YOU RECEIVING – KILLING JOKE

In Innenräumen und bei Veranstaltungen gilt die 3G-Regel. Wer am gesellschaftlichen Leben teilnehmen möchte, muss ab heute getestet*, geimpft oder genesen sein. Die bisherigen Richtlinien, Zahlen und Werte sollen auf einmal keine Rolle mehr spielen, Grundrechte von nun an, nur noch für bestimmte Teile der Bevölkerung gelten. Wer sich spritzen lässt, soll gefälligst dafür auch belohnt werden. Wer sich nicht spritzen lässt, soll gefälligst dafür auch bestraft werden. Sämtliche Medien und Meinungsmacher finden es gerechtfertigt, befürworten es sogar, dass Politiker ihr Wort brechen, die Menschen nicht nur in ihren Meinungen spalten, sondern – was längst überfällig war – endlich auch gesellschaftlich voneinander trennen. Wer auch möchte schon ständig mit jemandem konfrontiert werden, der die ganze Zeit über Recht hatte, weiterhin überzeugt ist, bei klarem Verstand zu sein, und dem noch immer, so unnütze Dinge wie Gleichberechtigung und Freiheit, etwas bedeuten?!

*Die Kosten für die Tests, werden selbstverständlich drastisch erhöht und müssen in Zukunft selbst getragen werden.

in reply to: MÃ¥nefestivalen, MÃ¥nehagen 30.07.2021 #38962
                the conscience
                Participant

the best live-band in the world and the (involuntary?) living dead

in reply to: Romaniac´s Monster #37705
                  the conscience
                  Participant

ANOTHER UGLY GREAT RESET

After the death of Romaniac´s Monster online version and Radio Romaniac online version, he read his own words in the printed versions of RM A-Side (coming soon) and RM B-Side (out now) changed his mind and went online back again.

The world ist still …. !!!, needs Romaniac´s Monster C-Side and D-Side

You can find the new stories and the (remixed) leftovers from A and B at the usual places. Like always written in German. Translate yourself and have fun.

https://romaniacsmonster.blogspot.com (C-Side)

https://radioromaniac.blogspot.com (D-Side)

cheers

the monstermaker

in reply to: Romaniac´s Monster #37703
                    the conscience
                    Participant

Romaniac´s Monster online-version (https://radioromaniac.blogspot.com) is dead now

long live Romaniac´s Monster B-Seite printversion

in reply to: Grieghallen, Bergen, June 12th 2021 #38941
                      the conscience
                      Participant

Thank you very much. If I can remember, every Motorpsycho live gig is better than the gigs before. So this must be their best gig ever. Great to see, that they try to give their best in front of these (sorry for not finding the right words): involuntarily degraded zombies in the audience. Some of them are headbanging. Better than nothing. But still a very weird situation….

Maybe Motorpsycho really sound like a new band (sometimes), but because of this, I love them. I love the new songs and find, they are sound amazing live in a trio format. I imagine, if I had attended the show, and have listening real live, I was totally satisfied and happy, and would have said, best Motorpsycho-gig ever.

All we have is now…

As supernaut stated anywhere, (if I remember right): Just the new record and NOX, that would be a great gig. I agreed. The Bergen gig came close

in reply to: New Music #34872
                        the conscience
                        Participant

„The All is One“ but „Obsession is the Mother of All“ need to dance

in reply to: New Music #34871
                          the conscience
                          Participant

thank you very much punknotyet. "Space is the place" This is music I really really like. (after the first song) I think I have to preorder the vinyl

in reply to: Short interview with Bent for laut.de #38478
                            the conscience
                            Participant

Thanks fuzzrules. Very creatve.I had to laugh. very seldom in this place since a while

in reply to: New Music #34864
                              the conscience
                              Participant

@ Thor Egil, Yes. I have this album and the following. Like it. Great live band too. Seen them with Coogans Bluff and Spidergawd in Munich. 2014 I guess. What a line up

in reply to: New Music #34862
                                the conscience
                                Participant

It really does not sound like a solo project. Thanx for Info

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 159 total)

…hanging on to the trip you're on since 1994