zagaton

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author
  • in reply to: 12.04.12 The Garage, London #22128

I don't feel sorry for the guy who smoked cigaretts (or was it really a joint?). The first time the security guard saw that the guy was smoking he just took his cigarett. But the guy didn't stop smoking, and had another cigarett. He deserved to be ejected. If he was smoking joints I guess the security guards would've ejected him immediately, don't you think?

in reply to: 12.04.12 The Garage, London #22125

"As for the idiot involved – I don't know who he was, but he was making a bit of a nuisance of himself all night, bumping into people etc, and his mate had been ejected earlier by security for some misdemeanour or other."

Was the guy who threw a jacket a friend of the guy who was ejected because he smoked cigaretts?

in reply to: London-gigs #17781

I'll attend the concert. I'll arrive London the same day, and go back the following day.

in reply to: Concert fall 2010 #18303

I bought a ticket for the gig in London some months ago, and it cost me about ten quid. That's quite cheap. Everyone can afford it. If I ever win a contest again I hope the prize is worth more than that ;-).

in reply to: London-gigs #17765

I think Gatwick is closer to Central London than Stansted. However, a bus company called Easybus (easybus.co.uk) drive buses to and from both airports, and their cheapest fares cost two pounds. I don’t think it matters what airport you land at.

in reply to: London-gigs #17758

I will in all probability attend this concert, and I have booked plane and concert tickets. I have also bought an Elephan9 CD. I hadn’t heard of them before I read about the concert. I hope I’ll like them :).

in reply to: Live shows and good friends #18090

Your nick is Seattle Psychonaut so I suppose you are from the US. That’s really cool :-). Motorpsycho is, as far as I know, not big over there so who told you about them?

in reply to: London-gigs #17756

Here’s a tip for everyone who wants to go to this Motorpsycho concert.

I have just bought plane tickets, Oslo-London and London-Oslo, even though I don’t know if I can attend their concert; I may have to work. I bought them just because they were cheap. You may not believe me: I only paid ten Norwegian krones (about one British Pound). Ryanair rules! ;)

Is this really possible? Yes. If I use my tickets I will fly from Rygge, an airport situated about 45 minutes south of Oslo. Both the outbound flight and the return flight cost five NOK, and because I’ll only travel with hand luggage and I paid with a prepaid Mastercard, Ryanair’s only free method of payment, ten NOK is the price i paid. I avoided all of their infamous fees. Most people don’t have a prepaid Mastercard, though, and Ryanair charge an administration fee of 50 NOK per person per flight for all other cards, including Visa. If I had booked my tickets with a Visa card I would’ve had to pay an administration fee of 100 NOK in addition to the ten NOK the flights cost, and I would’ve had to pay a fee of 200 NOK if I was traveling with a friend. 110 is still very, very cheap, though :).

There are still seats left at the fare I paid. Check ryanair.com. And if you decide to take advantage of this offer please don’t forget to print out the boarding passes before going to the airport as Ryanair require this ;). Otherwise, you have to pay a fee, of course.

in reply to: Øyafestivalen #16591

I got one of Gebhardt’s drumsticks! :D It was a great concert! Amazing.

in reply to: London-gigs #17752

I would love to go to London to attend a Motorpsycho concert :-). I’m also going to Øya on Saturday to hear them play Timothy’s Monster. Can’t wait!

According to the link Otherdemon posted they got financial support for two concerts in London at two different venues, Mean Fiddler og Barfly, and Elephant9 will be their warm-up act. And another guy posted a link saying that they will have a concert in London November 24 at a venue called Borderline. Does this concert have anything two do with the concerts they were granted financial support? And will Elephant9 be their warm-up act at this concert? The link doesn’t say anything about any warm-up acts at all, it just says that Motorpsycho will play.

in reply to: Psychonauts @ Øyafestivalen #17939

I’m attending this concert. Timothy’s Monster is in my opinion Motorpsycho’s best album so I can’t wait :D.

in reply to: What`s about Hamburg 2010 ??? #16278

I think you should speak English. Norwegian is probably the mother tongue of most of the forum users here but they still write in English, since many of the forum users don’t speak Norwegian.

in reply to: hmf – review – rote raupe.de – german #16276

Sprechen Sie Deutsch? Meine Deutsch ist nich got. I’ll read the review when I’m home, and I think i have to use Google Translator ;-).

in reply to: Snah about music, drugs and personal haircuts #16188

Thanks for telling us about this interview! I learned German at school but I never did my homeworks so it sucks ;). Google translator is my friend! Danke!

in reply to: I would just like to say #13564

Don’t feed the troll! ;)

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)

…hanging on to the trip you're on since 1994