crossskip

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 157 total)
  • Author
  • in reply to: Motorpsycho on Spotify #25028

Oh right, forgot about that. I'm not connected to my HDD right now, so lets see if I"m still able to play these albums.

edit: It's working fine here

edit2: Just missing the Maiden Voyage EP, CD 2-4 from TM and Blissard and all the vinyl-only stuff (of course). All the albums, eps and RW's are there, sounds like 90+% to me.

in reply to: Motorpsycho on Spotify #25026

You can find Still Life With Eggplant in the singles-section, same as LLM =p Think more 90% of their songs are available on Spotify.

in reply to: A young person`s guide to Motorpsycho… #24689

Hah, someone's a big LTEC-fan? Pretty cool list, and yes there's missing a lot of old stuff imo =p

Since I've discovered this band just a few years ago (with the release of HMF) and I'm a young person myself, I'll sure give this a go sometime.

in reply to: 14.05.13, Deventer #24516

Should've waited for my download to complete before pointing that out =p Ah well, will give the Amsterdam bootleg another spin then.

in reply to: 03.08.2013 Nirwana's Tuinfeest, Lierop #24790

Don't exactly know how The Other One goes, but the jam definitely had a Grateful Dead vibe =D

in reply to: 03.08.2013 Nirwana's Tuinfeest, Lierop #24787

Here is a proshot video of August. Hope they will release some more video's.

in reply to: 03.08.2013 Nirwana's Tuinfeest, Lierop #24786

Due to some massive delays with the pubic transport, I missed everything up to Motorpsycho's set. Also didn't care about the first bands, so it didn't matter that much. And entering a festival site on the first harmonics of STG was a great welcome :p

Band was in a great mood and put up a great set. Especially Mad Sun was a big surprise. My friends (one of then who actually leaves for Trondheim for two years this week) were already surprised by the spaced out 10 minute opener, who the fuck does that with just one hour to play B)

Watched Ugly Kid Joe from afar. The highlight was the Motorhead cover Aces of Spades, which says enough about the show.

Really enjoyed Vista Chino though. Welcome To Sky Valley ranks second on my alltime favourite albumlist (even above every Motorpsycho record) so I was pretty pleased when they played 4,5 songs from that record. Also didn't really like their current bassplayer, but at least the mighty Bjork was behind the drumkit groovin' his ass off

in reply to: MOTORPSYCHO Summer & Fall 2013 #23708

Too much effort to make a topic with my phone, so here is tonights set at Nirvana tuinfeest:

Stg

Sail On

August

Cornucopia

Mad Sun

Hell

Sinful

Pretty sweet one hour set

in reply to: 14.05.13, Deventer #24507

Another brilliant concert. The concert began pretty decent (still don't really like Ratcatcher), but from The Other Other Fool on it went far beyond my expectations. Especially the last hour with an indeed insane Un Chien and the first encore with finally a string of Blissard-songs. And again great sound with a great audience and atmosphere.

in reply to: 13.05.13 Amsterdam #24484

My third Motorpsycho concert and the best one so far! Watersound and the KDH/Alchemyst-combo were the biggest highlights for me. Not too much Blissard songs (ahum), but let's hope they make up for that tonight in Deventer 8)

in reply to: Roncade, 08.05.13 #24335

Ah, that makes sense. Thanks Thomas

in reply to: Roncade, 08.05.13 #24331

What's the Starhamster?

in reply to: 03.05.13, Darmstadt #24218

I gathered all the setlist information from this tour on this page, so the answer is no. Still hoping for that one and some more TM songs tho.

in reply to: 03.05.13, Darmstadt #24210
    in reply to: MOTORPSYCHO WINTER and SPRING 2013 #23361

You might want to check the Summer & Fall topic :D

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 157 total)

…hanging on to the trip you're on since 1994