crossskip

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 157 total)
  • Author
  • in reply to: Favourite Show Fall Tour 2017 #31653

Well they didn't play TGC in Amsterdam but in Tilburg, So'd pick that one if I were you =p

The show in Hedon was amazing as well, but Tilburg with The Wheel, TGC and Stained Glass was my favourite of the two.

Almost my best gig so far, Deventer 2013 still tops it!

in reply to: 2017-10-28 Zwolle, Hedon #31264

It was as Bent called it 'our version of a rock and roll night with lots of short songs and big choruses… well at least most of em!'. A whole different beast than their show in Tilburg. Was real fun to see them blast through the first bunch of songs at a breathtaking pace. At the very end, Taifun was incredible as well with the extended ending including an ambient section, trumpet solo and a second climax. Did they always play it like that during this tour?

in reply to: Fall tour 2017 #30269
    Quote:
    "Halleluwah" should not be included in this list because it was (probably) only a snippet in "Spin, Spin, Spin". Only full versions should be listed.

Then Go To California shouldn't be included as well? Think they most likely only played a snippet.

in reply to: 2017-10-27 Tilburg, 013 #31244
    Quote:
    – Both the wheel and tgc! (When was the last time these were performed in one show?!)

Øya 2010 I guess? :p Still not too shabby to get both on my 10th Motorpsycho gig! Very curious on how they're gonna follow up on this one tonight.

in reply to: 2017-10-26 St Niklaas, Belgium #31143
    Quote:
    It is my subjective impression though that MP's setlist variation has decreased the last two tours, with the last tour's repertoire having it's fairly fixed sequence and this tour having two new members on board.

This + a whole double record of new songs that need to be played and take up a lot of room. With all this in mind, I'm liking this tour's sets a lot more than the fairly fixed sets of the HBM tho!

in reply to: 2017-10-26 St Niklaas, Belgium #31129
    Quote:
    Motorpsycho played in Amsterdam yesterday and will play in Tilburg on Friday and in Zwolle on Saturday. These are three shows in the Netherlands on this tour.

Haha I know, I'll be at Tilburg and Zwolle. But I meant nicoot and I won't be meeting up this time =p

in reply to: 2017-10-26 St Niklaas, Belgium #31127
    Quote:
    I'm attending both shows and will have 3-5 friends with me, we could meet up!

No shows in The Netherlands this year? Well, there's always the next tour!

in reply to: 2017-10-22 Bremen, Schlachthof #31022

Oh wow, that's just insane. Would sign up for this immediately. The Golden Core in Tilburg or Zwolle as well please!

in reply to: 2017-09-27 Landmark, Bergen #30838

Great set indeed. Again quite a lot of AADAP songs after the release of the boxset, which I don't mind at all!

in reply to: Sziget festival #30632

Thanks indeed! An hour can be fun as well. I remember seeing them for an short set on a festival a few years ago when they busted out frikkin Mad Sun as if it was nothing =p

in reply to: Older Motorpsycho Records online… #30596

Anyone here with an idea why Through The Veil and Into The Gyre are the only two unavailable TDDU-tracks?

in reply to: Older Motorpsycho Records online… #30588

Your Spotify-list is quite incomplete TraktorBass, compared to what I'm seeing here. Even all the eps and the Bonny Lee single can be found on Spotify. And indeed, the Supersonic Scientists, the En Konsert For Folk Flest and the Begynnelser have appeared as well!

in reply to: No Evil #30363

Perhaps its a better idea to just create a new general 'Motorpsycho Tab'-topic? =p

in reply to: With Trixeene… #30330
    in reply to: Verkstedhallen, 24 May 2017 #30354

Anyone putting something up on Motortrades? My account on Dime got removed a while back and it looks like a lot of effort to put it back online again. Would be appreciated!

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 157 total)

…hanging on to the trip you're on since 1994