crossskip

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 157 total)
  • Author
  • in reply to: Running with Scissors – guitar tab #30296

Last 5 bars are spot on

in reply to: AADAP Deluxe Edition box set #29769

Am I the only one hearing Heartbreaker in Star Dancer vs Car Cancer?

in reply to: Black Wabbit #29790

Great band indeed. The guitarist used to be the owner of a record Store here in Eindhoven. Had some discussions with him about Motorpsycho before the store closed and I found out that he once was a member of Alabama Kids. Looking forward to the re-release!

in reply to: AADAP Deluxe Edition box set #29687

Not that big a fan of the whole album thing either. I quite liked what they did with Blissard on the SLWE-tour a few years ago, with only 2 (right?) album shows. The rest of the shows of the tour were also filled with Blissard songs, but nicely interwoven within the usual setlists. Even got to see Mad Sun on a frikkin festival-set. Think I appreciated those songs even more as surprises than when they're announced to be played, even if I didn't got to see that 'much' Blissard songs (still alot tho!).

in reply to: Starmelt/Lovelight guitar tab #29378

What I got so far:

4:56

Code:
    e|———12-(10)—————–10——-
    B|-10——————–8——————
    G|-9—-9—————-7—–7————
    D|-7———————9——————
    A|——————————————
    E|——————————————

5:22

Code:
    e|—————————–
    B|—6————————-
    G|—7——–7———4——
    D|—7——–7———5——
    A|————7———5——
    E|—————————–

Not sure yet about these, but they sound kinda ok.

Verse chords:

Code:
    e|–2—–0—2—–0—————
    B|–0—————2—–2—3—–
    G|–2—————2—————
    D|–2—————2—————
    A|–0—————0—————
    E|———————————-

edit: right, what were those Tab BBcodes again? =p

edit2: got it

in reply to: Starmelt/Lovelight guitar tab #29375

Might give it a try. Doesn't look that different from the studioversion, but it has some fancy chords! I'm working on Here Be Monsters at the moment, so if someone is interested I can post the chords of the first part =p

in reply to: hbm vol. 2 #29582

Anybody else tried to translate the text on the artwork? Already found Coalmine Pony (near the pony, deh) and Grinder near the watersnake.

in reply to: The Nerve Tattoo – NRK, 1996 – REMASTERED #29434

Very classy with the fancy violinist and the 'He still masturbates I heard'-line :lol: Is that Deathprod in the back?

in reply to: 05/05/2016 Wiesbaden, Schlachthof #29392

Holy shit, that's an insane set!

in reply to: Groningen VERA 03-05-2016 #29335
    Quote:
    – Vera was nearly sold out, which must have been a pleasant surprise for the band since the previous show in Vera (may 2014) was quite scarcely attended

The Dutch shows were really well attended indeed with three (almost) sold out concerts, quite a difference compared to the last tours. Well, they deserved it!

in reply to: 30/04/2016 Utrecht, Tivoli #29331

Arne H was another highlight indeed, I also liked the spacey intro. Way better than the first time I heard the song live in Amsterdam/2013!

in reply to: 21/4/2016 Faust, Hannover #29252

Sail On is most likely played after Serpentine, as both songs have the same guitar tuning (and S.T.G. as well, what a coincidence!)

in reply to: Bent interview about the new album…+ :) #29040
    Quote:
    "Trust Us" deluxe box please!!

I think AADAP is first, wouldn't mind a rerelease of the original 3-EP set!

in reply to: SPIDERGAWD feat. Bent and Kenneth on tour !!! #27194

This year it's also possible to buy daytickets for the Roadburn festival, the 59 euros for the thursday with Spidergawd (and a lot of other cool bands) seems a lot more affordable than the whole weekend =p

in reply to: MP tour summer 2015 #27479

Ah nevermind, they only sold weekendtickets last year.

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 157 total)

…hanging on to the trip you're on since 1994