Netsrak

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 14 posts - 46 through 59 (of 59 total)
  • Author
  • Seriously – I think the Blissard Deluxe is fine as a CD set.

I love vinyl and I own Blissard and most of the other tracks on vinyl (the eps) – so the rest is nice to have, but fine on cd.

I'd rather have a translation of the book though… ?

is anybody interested in crowdfunding this ?

There is quite an detailed overview on translations on this page

http://motorpsycho.fix.no/comeonin/forums/topic.php?id=2464

(little lucid me, third to last post), so maybe we should think about that, huh ?

:D

in reply to: Blissard – 4CD #22775

I am not sure that this recording actually exists, but I always wept (and still weep) everytime 577 ends with that damn fadeout. The song sounds so jamy that I think there has to be more of that session.

And so I would love to hear "the rest" of 577.

in reply to: Blissard – 4CD #22773

Wow !

and did anyone notice: this is a kinda chronological order – first Timothy and now Blissard !

…will we get deluxe versions of all Stickman/post-VOW-releases ? :-)

Like: Trust Us with 577 pt.2 ?

;-)

Can't wait for november…

Sure, here you go:

shirt on imageshack

shirt print only

I bought it in Hamburg but had to hurry home so a friend bought and kept if for me until now. That’s why I am late with the offer. The shirt is new and unworn.

in reply to: Hamburg Nov. 3, 2009 #14157
    in reply to: Child of the future – Mp3 #13383

don’t get me wrong here:

i downloaded a lot of band’s discogrpahies myself over the net to check them out.

and if you (whoever that might be) find COTF somewhere and want to download it – be my guest !

I just think it’s downright foolish to ask the people in MPs own fanbase to upload it for cash somwhere – what did you expect to happen ?

luckily nobody posted a request in g35 yet… ah, those days…

in reply to: Child of the future – Mp3 #13374

geeez, that’s surely among the top 3 typos I ever created:

Quote:
    sorry if this sounds harsh – i don’t wanna be.

i just generally think that just because things are possible doesn’t mean that they should be done (goes for a lot of things in life).

so if this is vinyl only – then so shall be it.

sorry guys.

GBD are you still with me ? ;-)

seems as though everybody understood it the right way anyhow… :-D

and as you might have guessed from my post: i actually did rip the album. and i do rip cds all the time – i just don’t share them over the internet.

has all been said before, but i think this is what everybody is thinking: ripping is no sacrileg (?), but what you do with it – that’s another story.

‘night.

in reply to: Child of the future #13269

heres my two cents:

nice record, but nothing new really.

i am really glad that it doesn’t sound like LLM. even if people say that it sounds a little muddy – it is just rocking more than LLM, imo. more bass, more drive – was mastered for vinyl and i guess that shows.

what really struck me upon first listening to it: MP sure have found their trademark sound ! of course: after all the 60s pop experiments it’s quite easy to get a consistent sound again. but this record breathes MP in every minute. sounds like nothing/no one else but MP (though you can hear their influences, of course).

still it’s a record that doesn’t go on heavy rotation for me.

it’s cool, rocking and most of all i want to hear them perform the songs live. and that’s what it does for me: every song screams: “i am monster – wait till you hear me live !”. :D

and since all albums after TRUST US grew immensly on me after i heard them “in person”, i am really curious how that will be with COTF !

someone (in the COTF Mp3 topic i think) wrote that all recent albums (after gebs departure i guess) seem to have been recorded rather quick.

i thought something like that with COTF during third or fourth listening:

they recorded the songs while they were on tour on the US. i read somewhere that they had the chance to record with Albini and so they decided to go for it. well that sounds more like a session to me !? though the songs are quite elaborate for a jam-session i still think there might be something to it.

maybe that’s why the songs scream for live renditions/sound like played live ?

maybe that’s also a reason why it is vinyl only ?

maybe it’s rather something like “in the fishtank” than a “real” new album ?

anyway: seeing Kenneth appearing in the credits (only one song “diana”, but still) and the band perfoming as tight as they do – maybe a new TU/TIMMY/”insert your favourite masterpiece” is just around the corner…

in reply to: Child of the future – Mp3 #13354

just one thought:

other forums close topics or erase posts just because people talk about that stuff you are all suggesting here !

this is no “call to arms/moderator” – just take a minute to think about it…

whatever the reason was for releasing COTF only on vinyl – and even if a downloadcode would be cool/the way to go/whatnot – it didn’t happen.

so stick to what you got – a new record of your favourite band !

and if you don’t own a turntable or you can’t manage to digitize it – well guess who’s to blame ?

sorry if this sounds harsh – i don’t wanna be.

i just generally think that just because things are possible means that they should be done (goes for a lot of things in life).

so if this is vinyl only – then so shall be it.

amen

in reply to: Child of the future #13218

Please post everything concerning “vinyl sucks”-“vinyl rules” here:

http://motorpsycho.fix.no/comeonin/forums/topic.php?id=121

Sorry guys and gals, but I’d rather read some thoughts on the new album here…

Still growing on me, btw…

:-)

in reply to: Motorpsycho’s concert in Berlin #13032

Here you go helm-boomer:

http://rollingstone-weekender.de/index.php

The mayor downside of this is that I am not sure if I am actually old enough for this sort of “spa-wellness-pussy”sort-of festival. :-)

Plus the ticket prizes are (because of the hotels/rooms, whatever) pretty fat.

Sorry fot the OT, btw.

(tomcat: if you are who I am guessing you are, then you’ve got my mobile and email, right ?)

in reply to: Motorpsycho’s concert in Berlin #13029

Maaaan…….

Øystein……. ? who inthehell was that guy again ?

He must be really old, right ?

;-)

Can’t wait to see you all !

Of course I will try to catch as much of the tour as possible, but is seems that november will rock maybe more than I can handle: Tsool on tour as well, and a Ostsee-Festival with Wilco and The Flaming Lips has been announced too.

So that will be a busy november i guess…

Any which way: see you folks !!

in reply to: Motorpsycho’s concert in Berlin #13025

You bet !

Alex: about time we meet again, right ?

Looking forward to it !

I hope a lot of the old folks will show up again (not like on the last tour) – come on guys it’s anniversary !

:D

Viewing 14 posts - 46 through 59 (of 59 total)

…hanging on to the trip you're on since 1994