v1

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 8 posts - 76 through 83 (of 83 total)
  • Author
  • in reply to: Roncade (Treviso), 13/11/09 #15180
    v1

Woke up few minutes ago …and realized that maybe was not Diana, but Cornucopia!

Doesn’t make a biiiiig difference, or? :P

Cheers to everybody, italian and german psychonauts met there …see you soon! :MPD:

-andrea

in reply to: pre gig meeting in Milan #15095
      v1

have a look if you’re landing in Milan or in Bergamo (Orio).

Just because I’ll be coming from Bergamo and maybe I can help you as well!

In any case… HAVE FUN!

-andrea

in reply to: Treviso, New Age Club, 13/11/2009 #15092
        v1

I think in these days MP could play as well at the bottom of the ocean, it’s just pure power + amazing setlist, everyone who loves music should spend two and a half hour of his life to see them live …if tonight in Bologna the sound won’t be so good it won’t be their fault, you know…

-andrea

in reply to: angels and demons at play: motorpsycho tribute #13933
          v1

Yes guys, any report? Who’s coming to Bologna tonight?

in reply to: angels and demons at play: motorpsycho tribute #13930
            v1

Hi Kumar!

I will fly with a friend of mine from Italy to Dusseldorf and we’ll be there thursday afternoon… I don’t think you have two more free seats in the car! But thanks a lot, just tell me where are you gonna have :cheers: before the concert! Are you flying to Italy next week? :wink:

-andrea

in reply to: Berlin 01.11.09: Sound #14233
              v1

“made loud to be played loud” :MPD:

in reply to: angels and demons at play: motorpsycho tribute #13927
                v1

Very nice idea guys! 8th november …my birthday! I’d love to be there, but ‘unfortunately’ thursday I’ll fly to Deutschland to see the band play in Koeln + Brussels, and sunday I’ll be maybe sleeping on a bench somewhere in Belgium :smoke:

So see you all in Bologna next tuesday, even if Estragon is not the best place …it really does’t matter this time! :cheers:

-andrea

in reply to: I would just like to say #13563
                  v1

Idiot of the future?It’s sooo easy to spread shit in this way, if you don’t have nothing better to do… who the fuck is him? Why he’s got so much time to ‘waste’ in here? Probably his girlfriend is now s***ing some norwegian c**ks, and he’s trying to get his revenge. I wonder if he’s happy now, proud and excited… one inch man, show us your ass…pardon your face!That’s in fact the same thing. Nice useless thread, anyway!

See you guys in Koeln on 6.11 and later in Bologna and maybe somewhere else too!

Viewing 8 posts - 76 through 83 (of 83 total)

…hanging on to the trip you're on since 1994