Red Mosquito

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 9 posts - 136 through 144 (of 144 total)
  • Author
  • in reply to: The 20th Anniversary Tour #12462

Are there psychonauts from the forum goint to Hamar? Cannot wait for news on the Set, at least Rockefeller will be a very potential source – be quick then please ;-)

in reply to: I would just like to say #13562

i knew a daniel near basel – but this cannot be you due to too rough language. otherwise a funny thing to read, if written in a more subtle way no doubt funny to read even as a fan :mrgreen:

in reply to: The 20th Anniversary Tour #12397

14.10. rockefeller, oslo

16.10. stavanger, folken

17.10. bergen, verftet

01.11. berlin – lido

03.11. hamburg – uebel & gefaehrlich

04.11. bielefeld – forum

05.11. haarlem -het patronaat

06.11. köln – gebäude 9

09.10. fribourg – frison ??? ( more likely they will play at this day here )

10.11. zürich – salzhaus

11.11. bologna – estragon

12.11. milano – trezzo sull’adda, live club

13.11. treviso – roncade, new age club (TBC)

15.11. deventer – Burgerweeshuis

in reply to: The 20th Anniversary Tour #12384

Bielefeld’s Forum is quite “historical” and will most likely be sold at the evening itself, probably 2-3 weeks but not months in advance. Though last time was extraordinary again (Miles Davis etc.) -> I am planning to go, too but not take the night train back home since shows start a lil’ late there and last a little longer… better stay somewhere overnight!

Gebäude 9 is small but should not be sold out that soon, too.

No Berlin this time? The place is supposed to be superb and psychonauts from all over Europe will be gathering ;-)

Bummers for Haarlem indeed, already intendet to join your party :-/

Cheers

T*

in reply to: Post your “Vinyl Only Comments” here ! (please) #13451

Great Story gerd, and: Welcome to the “club” of vinyl lovers :P

Having a vinyl in your hand and on your player is such a different thing indeed, the record being complemented with a dl code is to me the perfect deal for the future (and present ;).

I don’t think CDs will disappear that fast, but for sure within the next 5 or so years.

It’s already now that many bands/artists/companies focus on special editions and boxes.

Blue-Ray might be the big thing since it has the great sound plus open digital aspect- but long lives the vinyl!!

And prices going down by more albums being pressed/released is music in my ears :D

One thing: Never steal records or a player from private people, there is so much love in that…!

in reply to: Child of the future #13206

i am sure, it’s in my digital player right now ;-)

Update: What I have is more of a document than recording: Incomplete, flaws, bad sound… nothing to be spread I’m afraid. But pm me if you have been there :)

in reply to: Child of the future #13204

Off topic: “Child Of The Future” was the song they opened up with at “Haldern Festival” (in the mud) back in 2006!

in reply to: Direction of national concerts #13324

Interesting news, thank you!

in reply to: Child of the future #13184

Well said Alex, wise conclusion ~

There we have our first relevant review supplemented by a direct track by track report: Great to have another mp album in the hands and on the player!

That track named “Cornucopia” goes into the very top rank of mp tunes, “essential stuff” man…

Titeltrack up here right now, soon time for the second round. ride.

preferred eye-colours: brown/yellow and owls eyes (open side left and down, triangle side)

Viewing 9 posts - 136 through 144 (of 144 total)

…hanging on to the trip you're on since 1994