Red Mosquito

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 144 total)
  • Author
  • in reply to: January new album!!! #14677

@Rune: One should be aware that they recorded a rather short version of the song, the floydish long prog-ballad is “cleaned” in the studio and we’ll have to see what we prefer… but I guess it will be another thing when they bring it live onstage again ;-)

One last appetizer: We can definately expect the best sounding mp in the Kenneth-era!

in reply to: Cologne 06.11. #14052

My 2 Cents on this: I am living in Ruhrgebiet, I find my way to Cologne quite often, and Gebäude 9 is a favourite place since I prefer “alternative music” and smaller bands/places. Regarding motorpsycho, Cologne has the “Luxor” (former Prime Club) which they played in the earlier years, and the “Live Music Hall” which is far biger (1000++) and was clearly underfilled last time. Coming to the point: Gebäude 9 is quite a nice place when not overcrowded. And this is what goes with nearly any venue anywhere – keep the amount of visitors to maximum so people can still enjoy themselves. They obviously did not do so for mp this time, that is always a pain :( But I can recommand you coming over to Cologne again in May: the “Gloria” is a former cinema with steps/balconies going downwards towards the stage and I think this is one of thr greatest places in Cologne. It will be much more enjoyable!

Like King Rat mentioned – Schlachthof Bremen is pure magic… no need to be afraid of Germany’s people or venues in general (I witnessed great and not-so-great dutch crowds and venues; my Deventer tickets are on my desk and I hope for a nice personal tour final – hope for a “Tilburg”-audience rather than “Utrecht” if you know what I mean ;-)

in reply to: Patronaat Haarlem, 5-11-09 #13946

Thanks for the list – wow, In The Family! The part from Sungravy to 577 looks splendid… See you in Deventer, greetings to the Magic Bus bunch ;-)

in reply to: Berlin 01.11.2009 #14249

No opening acts, 9.25 pm in Berlin, bit earlier in Hamburg I guess.

in reply to: Berlin 01.11.2009 #14250

They obviously enjoyed last nights crowd and attention – long parts of the show were sheer improvisation and might probably have demanded too much attention for some ppl in the audience (?)

in reply to: Berlin 01.11.2009 #14248

My two cents in there: I experiencied yesterdays show as a brilliant start of the tour – good place and audience! Great to have new songs in the set plus old favourites popping up again. Feel caused goosebumps and The Golden Core made me cry again… didn’t have that for a while and am deeply about this “catharsis”. The upcoming shows will all show mp at it’s best – no doubt Kenneth brought back the motor into psycho!

See you in Hamburg tomorrow, we’re up for some heavy metal fruit for now…

in reply to: The 20th Anniversary Tour #12491

Count me in for an after-show beer on you “tapers”, too ;-)

in reply to: Stavanger, Folken 16.10.2009 #13810

Great Setlist, The Golden Core, wow!

in reply to: Rockefeller 14/10/09 #13829

Ahhh, good to have news (and detailed reports ;-) early in the morning – thanks :)

in reply to: Hamar, Hydranten #13791

Tussen Takk for the report and emotional details :-) Seems like a good start, good to hear they were in a good mood and shape – Kenneth on Synth opens various possibilities ;)

in reply to: The 20th Anniversary Tour #12477

Hehehe, I am also excited about news there ;-)

How about opening new threads for each show by simply copy/paste the line from the concert list above? We will lose overview in here…

Gnaaaah! :MPD:

in reply to: The 20th Anniversary Tour #12472

cannot tell ’cause I didn’t stay there but got back home (?) somehow that night ;-)

in reply to: The 20th Anniversary Tour #12470

As far as I found out it’s the “JBB Jugendgästehaus” = ca. 70€ DBL/ 110€ 4 ppl, incl. BF! Google says 2.2 km / 30 minutes by foot (seemed longer on the map)

in reply to: The 20th Anniversary Tour #12467

Klingt super, vielen Dank – leider nehmen die innerhalb der Woche keine Buchungen für eine Nacht (nur Mo-Fr) :-(

in reply to: The 20th Anniversary Tour #12465

Hat jemand einen Tipp, wo man in Bielefeld günstig zum Forum (HBF) gelegen übernachten kann? Dasa einzige Hostel scheint mir weit weg, und Hotels sind recht teuer :-/

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 144 total)

…hanging on to the trip you're on since 1994