Ercarnar

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 74 total)
  • Author
  • in reply to: Anybody up for a new tribute record? #32991
    Ercarnar
    Participant

These are some I'd love to play:

-Here Be Monsters

-Gullible's Travails

-Starhammer

-Bartok of the Universe

in reply to: Anybody up for a new tribute record? #32989
      Ercarnar
      Participant

Hello, you have your Kenneth-era fan here :D

in reply to: Roadworks I-V !!! #32711
        Ercarnar
        Participant

Ffbernie Stickman doesn't have a CD copy, just vynil & Digital Download. Rune has it if I remember correctly.

By the way, Stickman told me that my copy will be sent tomorrow

in reply to: Anybody up for a new tribute record? #32979
          Ercarnar
          Participant

WAIT WAIT WAIT

Tell me more about this Project, is it something like a international tribute band? Or many bands from different places recording a cover and putting it in a compilation?

In both situations I'M IN

in reply to: Complete Show Krach am Bach 2017 #32941
            Ercarnar
            Participant

Interesting opinion, Katmadrome. Vocally, I noticed a big improvement in the concerts I've been to in the last years (from 2012)…maybe I was lucky to choose the right ones, but every year I have the feeling they sang better than the previous one.

in reply to: Songs or albums you changed yr mind about #32569
              Ercarnar
              Participant

I still find the Kenneth era the most exciting one (for my taste), and as I started exploring their music as soon as I discovered them I didn't care a lot for earlier stuff (with some exceptions)… but since the first time I saw them live in 2012 a strange process began:

I hear old songs at a concert, go back home and listen to them again in the following days and end up loving them :mrgreen: this has happened with Taifun, Greener, Feel, Watersound and many others.

Afrer that, I listen to the whole record and even if some songs might still remain "meh" others become "whoa!"

in reply to: Complete Show Krach am Bach 2017 #32939
                Ercarnar
                Participant

Great show and great sound finally! The voices weren't always great as in other shows I attended but it is still amazing.

I would have loved a Behind the Sun/Here be Monsters full show recording with that same quality :P

in reply to: A Boxful of Demons #31957
                  Ercarnar
                  Participant
                    Quote:
                    I dont have a blue ray player also…

but it is time to buy one!!!

Agree.

Glad to see ya doglicksman, there something for you elsewhere

in reply to: A Boxful of Demons #31953
                    Ercarnar
                    Participant

Damn, I don't have a blue ray player :(

in reply to: California EP #30734
                      Ercarnar
                      Participant

Hey doglicksman I have some bad news for you.

1-I have it

2-haven't shared with anybody

3-fuck off

4-because I work 10 hours a day as a butcher to earn enough to have a comfortable life (something you clearly never bothered to do, if you pass your time randomly talking shit on the web about people you don't know). It's far from home and it takes me a lot of time to get back due to daily traffic jams.

1516987046969.jpg

Just in case you didn't understand:

1-my stereo

2-my ep bought on november

3-what you should stick in your anus

in reply to: found a recent release feat. Kapstad and Storløkken #31838
                        Ercarnar
                        Participant

I'll order it soon, been waiting for it for a long time

in reply to: Cross References #31752
                          Ercarnar
                          Participant

Thanks for clarifying who Arne H. Was.

During the Magnolia concert from the HBM tour, Bent introduced the song saying "This song is about a guy and his kayak…you know, that…paddling thing"

in reply to: Motorpsycho albums in a different way #31769
                            Ercarnar
                            Participant

Well, the motorpnakotic fragments could be mixed with behind the sun and still life, too.

in reply to: Cross References #31733
                              Ercarnar
                              Participant

What about the Pink Panther in the middle of the piano solo in Mountain?

And regarding where greyhounds dare…Kenneth has greyhounds, and McBrain is his favourite drummer

Heavy metal fruit is taken from ME 262 by Blue Öyster Cult

30/30 refers to the Beach Boys 20/20…"but more confusing" as Bent said

And a theme from one song in Begynnelser (please don't ask me to write the right name!) is also played in A pacific Sonata

My other favourite toghether with the pink panther…a reference to Motorpsycho themselves!

The electric psalmon and the acoustic psalmon in two different albums

in reply to: California EP #30716
                                Ercarnar
                                Participant

I know I'm probabily getting lots of hate for this, but I'll try anyway…

Anybody has converted the EP in digital format and could kindly send it to me?

Before the hate flood begins let me clear out that:

1-I OWN THE EP

2-I wouldn't share the files with anybody

3-I don't have the required equipment to do this conversion by myself

4-Yes, I do love taking my time to properly listen to vinyls, but unfortunately I work 10 hours a day and I'm far from my stereo for 12, the only time during the week to listen to some music is in my car.

Please, be kind

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 74 total)

…hanging on to the trip you're on since 1994