Be

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 214 total)
  • Author
    Be
    Participant

I used Dime for a lot of years then somehow my account got screwed and all my ratio was gone. On top of that I always have problems with firewalls and stuff and yes, I know how Port forwarding works. To me this whole torrent thing feels like something from the ancient ruins of the Internet and I would so much prefer to have a convenient place to download the shows.

It surely is not the use of Dime that keeps it non-commercial. If someone wants to screw the band and make money by selling recordings there always will be a way.

in reply to: 10.10.2023 Kulturetage Oldenburg #41975
      Be
      Participant

My expectations weren’t too high, but it was a nice gig which really took off from Gullible onwards.
        Another very good Motorpsycho drummer even if he might not (yet) be up there with Kenneth and Tomas. He seemed very comfortable playing.

Good mood in the room, just a “F**k you!” to the obnoxious talkers behind me. If you want to complain about your boring work life, do it somewhere else.

Only the short encore was a bit of a let down. A cover as last song when you have so many epic closers in your repertoire?

Imo me the sound was very good!

Thanks again @Mark for gifting me his ticket!

• This reply was modified 6 months, 1 week ago by Be.
        in reply to: Motorpsycho live 2023 #41965
        Be
        Participant

Yes, I did! Thanks a lot! :stg:

in reply to: Motorpsycho live 2023 #41956
          Be
          Participant

@Mark
            I sent you a mail (from goldencore (at) Hotmail com)

in reply to: Motorpsycho live 2023 #41947
            Be
            Participant

@Mark
              Hi, I would gladly take it!

Is it possible to send PNs here?

• This reply was modified 6 months, 2 weeks ago by Be.
              in reply to: Motorpsycho live 2023 #41898
              Be
              Participant

Hmmm, they could put a bit more effort into the encores.
                Still haven’t decided if I go to Oldenburg. So far the setlist don’t convince me too much.
                It’s a shame they are not playing Schlachthof in Bremen this tour.

in reply to: 05.10.2023 – Katalin, Uppsala #41879
                Be
                Participant

The promise could reside in the vaults for my taste…

in reply to: 23.09.23 – Verkstedhallen, Trondheim #41803
                  Be
                  Participant

@zomzom82 This is almost exactly what I am thinking about that topic! Thanks for the write up.

#stopwanking
                    Mmmh, maybe not a hashtag that gets a lot of followers! Not even catholic priests…

in reply to: 23.09.23 – Verkstedhallen, Trondheim #41792
                    Be
                    Participant

If that’s true, I am looking forward to the Oldenburg gig (minus bad sound). I am quite fed up with years of heavy jamming and would dig a concert with mainly short songs with nice melodies and maybe 2 or 3 long classics!

Be
                      Participant

Any chance for an upload outside of Dime. My account somehow got screwed and I lost all my share ratio.

in reply to: other Bootleg-Exchange-Platform then Dime #40084
                        Be
                        Participant

+1 for archive.org

My Dime account just vanished and now my ratio is gone, too.

Due to a somewhat difficult wifi with different repeater setup at home and I can not upload properly on dime and so on.

Would be willing to help with tagging e.g.

in reply to: 2022-05-05 Bremen, Schlachthof #39823
                          Be
                          Participant

Funny hoe experiences differ. For me LLM lacked energy and I have seen better versions. Also Snahs' singing on that song felt raspy and barely audible to me. It got better during the gig.

The waning and Eagle's Son did nothing for me. I just don't like these songs. On the other hand Mountain, a song which is usually not one of my favorites, was very good!

Whole Lotta Diana was another highlight.

Vortex Surfer = pure joy!

in reply to: 2022-05-06 Cologne, Gloria #39831
                            Be
                            Participant

Completely different setlist to yesterday. Cool!

in reply to: 2022-05-05 Bremen, Schlachthof #39816
                              Be
                              Participant

Yeah, or people could care about themselves and others and enjoy MP while keeping the risks for everybody as low as possible.

in reply to: 2022-05-05 Bremen, Schlachthof #39814
                                Be
                                Participant

Solid gig, but Schlachthof magic (I think it was my 11th gig there) was – for me – only achieved in the encores (and maybe Mountain).

(Why 90% of the audience don't wear masks is beyond me. I still don't feel comfortable in these crowds and that makes it hard to really get into it.)

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 214 total)

…hanging on to the trip you're on since 1994