Flippern

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 48 total)
  • Author
  • in reply to: MP @ Liège, Belgium – Reflektor club – April 17 #32471
    Flippern
    Participant

Super cool! Interesting with Reine back all of a sudden. Glad to see Starhammer back on the setlists! Still havent caught that one live

in reply to: Roadworks I-V !!! #32588
      Flippern
      Participant

Sweet! Just what I hoped for! What other songs from the recent tours would you like to hear on Vol. 5?

in reply to: 2018-03-07 Budapest A38 #32517
        Flippern
        Participant

Hi. Saw a photo from the concert that the band posted on instagram. Snah played a guitar that looked like a rather traditional les paul with P90s. Does anyone know what this guitar is? I haven’t seen it before!

in reply to: 2017-12-09 Byscenen, Trondheim #31904
          Flippern
          Participant

I remember spotting some guy with a big filming camera between the stage and the audience in the beginning of the show. Wonder what that was all about?

in reply to: 2017-12-09 Byscenen, Trondheim #31896
            Flippern
            Participant

Could he be the Messiah?! Haha

in reply to: 2017-12-09 Byscenen, Trondheim #31892
              Flippern
              Participant

Amazing concert, and what a setlist! I especially loved hearing Go Around Once and Bedroom Eyes. I did not see that coming, for sure!

Also blown away by Kristoffer Lo’s contributions. He’s got a lot of stage precence and attitude, and he fits right in. He also had some solo vocal lines on Bartok, which was very cool. Everything sounded more full and complete with him compared to the previous show in Trondheim.

This was deifinately the best MP show in a long time for me. Can’t wait ‘til next time!

in reply to: Live songs from 1990 to present #31619
                Flippern
                Participant

Yeah, I checked, and youre right. It was In our tree! Sorry about that

in reply to: Live songs from 1990 to present #31617
                  Flippern
                  Participant

Great stuff! I believe In the family was played at Verkstedhallen in Trondheim this September.

in reply to: Trondheim 09.12.17 anyone? #31712
                    Flippern
                    Participant

I will be there! It will be my fourth MP show in Trondheim this year haha. I’m actually hoping for neverland, myself! Love it. Hope they don’t play HBM again haha, ive already heard that one twice this year.

in reply to: 2017-11-06 New Age Club Roncade #31477
                      Flippern
                      Participant

What song is TGC?

in reply to: 2017-10-23 London, Islington O2 Academy #31086
                        Flippern
                        Participant

Not bad! Nice to see an encore that is not Here be Monsters. The past three times ive seen them live they have played HBM, and I really want to hear something else next time! Hoping for alchemyst or 577 or something for Byscenen in Trondheim this December

in reply to: 2017-10-23 London, Islington O2 Academy #31081
                          Flippern
                          Participant

Sounds great. Anyone got the setlist?

in reply to: 2017-09-16 Verkstedhallen, Trondheim, NO #30748
                            Flippern
                            Participant

I think the new songs sounded great, mostly. The concert opened with The Tower, which was good i think, but the sound quality was poor during the first handful of songs, so i don't really know how it was.

The cuckoo was tight and heavy, but the bridge part was kind of off. Snah was the main singer, but Bent is sining on the record? Snah didn't really hit the notes on this one, haha, and there was no piano like on the record.

Dreamhome was great, but im sure it would have been even better with a fourth member on stage.

ASFE felt kind of rushed and several vocal line were skipped.

Ship of Fools and Intrepid Explorer were huge and beautiful! Intrepid was probably my highlight from last night.

I loved Bartok. Super heavy.

I was somewhat disappointed that they didnt play any of the softer songs from the Tower, but I kinda get that they would be difficult to perform live as a trio.

Im pretty sure that the new songs would have sounded fuller and smoother with a fourth member, considering that they have to fill all the rolles, just the three of them. I enjoyed them very much non the less!

in reply to: 2017-09-16 Verkstedhallen, Trondheim, NO #30742
                              Flippern
                              Participant

And personal highlights:

August

Upstairs/downstairs

Feel (so sweet)

Ship of fools

Intrepid Explorer

Bartok of the universe (it was relentlessly heavy)

Heartattack Mac

in reply to: 2017-09-16 Verkstedhallen, Trondheim, NO #30741
                                Flippern
                                Participant

Great gig! After the show the security handed me the setlist, and Vortex Surfer was listed as an encore. Would have been a lovely finish to the show, but was not played. Maybe they played past the curfew?

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 48 total)

…hanging on to the trip you're on since 1994