Devotional

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 143 total)
  • Author
  • in reply to: Motorpsycho VHS archive #36424
    Devotional
    Participant

Fantastic news!!! :MPD:

in reply to: 14.09.2019 – ES Madrid, Get Mad Festival #35926
      Devotional
      Participant

Thanks, @Phoots Flower! B2C is really the song Tomas seems to struggle the most with. He should give RWI a listen one of these days :lol:

in reply to: Dear Hyperwagner Psychonauts.. #36090
        Devotional
        Participant

Yes, great to hear from you, Michael! I for one know that you're not alone in your struggles with depression and/or anxiety. Please reach out if things get too bad again!

@Blashyrkh, from this thread where you sent him a FLAC-file: https://motorpsycho.fix.no/comeonin/forums/topic.php?id=10571&page=9. But yes, that was a while ago, so it was really a long shot from me. :-)

in reply to: Dear Hyperwagner Psychonauts.. #36084
          Devotional
          Participant

This is very worrying. Is member @Blashyrkh here? He has Michael's e-mail address.

And dear Michael, please hang in there, give us a call or drop us a line if you're reading this <3

in reply to: The Light Fantastic #35936
            Devotional
            Participant

Wow… Can’t wait for more info!

in reply to: 2019.05.30 Cine Teatro Partenio, Avellino, IT #35708
              Devotional
              Participant

WOW! What a setlist! Favourite so far for sure! Awesome!! :MPD:

in reply to: 2019-05-25 — Lausanne (CH), Les Docks #35637
                Devotional
                Participant

"Coventry Boy"! Nice choice. First time in six years, and always a rarity, really. To quote Yngwie, more Trust Us is more!

Only one song from The Tower must be a first in a while, and "Mountain" > "Psychotzar" is some hevveh dooteh. :smoke:

Oh, and chill out to Hellhammer? Brilliant!

Day off today, and I still think Hamburg and Oslo have the two best setlists so far (not often I can say that about Oslo these days), but "Master Builder" has been a very promising addition for us who like the heavy psych stuff. Could it be a new "Tristano" of sorts?

in reply to: 2019-05-11 Sentrum Scene, Oslo, NO #35455
                  Devotional
                  Participant

@otherdemon – heard Reine fine in the middle upstairs. Would agree that "577" was a/maybe the highlight, and that you can never have enough Trust Us. Sorry to hear that you didn't enjoy the show as much as me. :-)

in reply to: 4 Day Norwegian Spring Tour Live Vids Extravaganza #35277
                    Devotional
                    Participant

Holy fuk! Can't thank you enough for the momentous effort with the site, Bernie. And thanks so much to metallicanor and the rest of the tapers too. I know the site is called Motorpsychodelic Clips, but it might as well have been called Giftland. Much love to you all.

in reply to: 12. April. Hulen, Bergen. #35213
                      Devotional
                      Participant

@metallican: Beautiful. Thank you so much <3

in reply to: Stavanger, Folken, 13.04.2019 #35220
                        Devotional
                        Participant

YES! "Hogwash" back – and a pretty interestingly balanced set indeed.

in reply to: 12. April. Hulen, Bergen. #35206
                          Devotional
                          Participant

Thank @kjesso for the extensive report, and @mefisto – that's great news!

in reply to: Sinus, Bodø 04.04.19 #35170
                            Devotional
                            Participant

@fillmore, yes – that's quite special – reminiscent of a certain SF-band, hehe. And speaking of noise-outs, my favourite moment in the Sinus-recording is probably from 9:15-11:00 in "The Crucible", which is just mind-numbingly heavy/industrial. Can't wait to dive into that when they bring it to Oslo! :MPD:

in reply to: 12. April. Hulen, Bergen. #35201
                              Devotional
                              Participant

Wow! So no "Tristano", "Hogwash" or "Black To Comm" on night two (have been hoping since UFFA that they’d unleash that on us throughout this tour), but rather the complete opposite with an acoustic set. While I normally would be extremely disappointed with that, what an awesome selection! Opening with "Nature's Way"?! YES! Love that song. Never thought they’d perform it live. Fantastic to see "Watersound" and "Starmelt/Lovelight" there too, and "Bedroom Eyes" is my favourite from Phanerothyme. I believe that was played along with "Stardust" at Byscenen in Trondheim in 2017 too, but it wasn’t surrounded by pure gold like this.

Hope to hear more reports – or even better a recording from this one.

in reply to: Sinus, Bodø 04.04.19 #35164
                                Devotional
                                Participant

Stellar post, @The Other Anders! One I will come back to many times. Thanks and hats off to you!

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 143 total)

…hanging on to the trip you're on since 1994