David

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 75 total)
  • Author

I share all your positive vibes and happy to see so much good reviews, but I would have been happy with a standalone N.O.X. album. Not that the rest isn't good.

in reply to: The All Is One #37511

N.O.X. part 1, 2 and 4 for me make it my favorite MP release in years.

And it's not even released yet.

in reply to: The All Is One #37496

The 2021 tour will be amazing.

in reply to: The All Is One #37482

I should have precise it arrived in Brussels this morning.

Rolf dropped a couple of free albums in the package as well.

Stickman Records for the win since 1994.

in reply to: The All Is One #37479

Order arrived this morning, looks awesome.

Don't rip the cd on iTunes yet, the CD2 is a bad mix of data….

in reply to: The All Is One #37456

I'll make my own review then review the reviews to judge who was right about my forthcoming opinion.

That's how the internet should work!

in reply to: New Music #34804

@punknotyet

The whole El Paraiso collection is epic. They haven't released a bad album.

The Rudd/Skott duo is very good as well although already OOP.

Jakob Skott is also a great designer, and his solo albums are all of high quality, particularly "Taurus Rising".

Also Mythic Sunship releases are all 5 stars to me.

in reply to: Webshop issues #37618

@Tommy

My last order arrived slightly more than two months after the order. The two previous orders took a very long time as well, to a point I wrote to them as well.

But all orders arrived, carefully packed and complete.

I don't know the logistics behind it but I suppose it's only one person who takes time. It's frustrating but I don't see any scam behind it, just disorganization. I hope you'll get your order soon.

in reply to: New Music #34801

@Punj Lizard

Fantastic album, so weird they were not noticed more widely.

in reply to: Pulsator #37336

@nicoot a fellow psychonaut from Brussels, where I live too, received his box two weeks before me. I imagine they are shipping only a couple at a time.

in reply to: The All Is One #37435
    Quote:
    And now for my two cents: I know it’s just a single and I have no idea of what the album will be like. And yeah, the single is nice. BUT: I’m already waiting impatiently for whatever will follow the «GullvÃ¥g trilogy». This song is, to me, no surprise in any way, and sonically – if not thematically, lyricwise – could have easily been from any album of the trilogy. Which of course is part of what makes it a trilogy in the first place, along with the themes and the cover art (being no big fan of HÃ¥kon GullvÃ¥g doesn’t help me). The song is fine and I like the shifts and blabla, but … I don’t know, is it the production that bores me a bit?

I understand that feeling but you should then play it again much louder.

in reply to: The All Is One #37430
    in reply to: Pulsator #37334

Ordered on May 28, it finally arrived today in Brussels.

Beautiful package, carefully crafted.

Some pics of the prints I got :

https://twitter.com/davidcrunelle/status/1288409809465868288?s=20

Haven't watched the movie yet but really cool to have the making-of as well. Nice stuff overall.

in reply to: Cloudwalkers Live LP Freak Valley Festival 2014 #37169

Yeah guys, really, the idea is to make this extra copy available publicly for MP collectors like me, not to cash in in a shady dick way and definitely not as a "first come, first serve" basis, since this limited run created enough useless drama already.

I'm sure you understand.

Anyway, I'll get the copy tomorrow morning and hope it's not damaged like that dude on the facebook group who got his copy bent like crazy.

in reply to: Cloudwalkers Live LP Freak Valley Festival 2014 #37166

Looks like my copies of this release will finally arrive tomorrow.

As far as trade goes, I do have every release already, except Lobotomizer LP and Soothe LP, which I wouldn't consider a fair trade at all of course.

So what would be the best way to part ways with one of the 30 test-pressings without being a dick or alienate the whole psychonaut community?

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 75 total)

…hanging on to the trip you're on since 1994