Vortex155

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 165 total)
  • Author
  • in reply to: Patronaat Haarlem, 5-11-09 #13984

thx rune but it is a share ratio violation issue I got there…so i’m ancious seeking people going after my recording gig…

I love computers and the internet’s always big laughs with them

enough time spilled

:evil:

in reply to: Brussels Gig #14204

okay enough said done here’s my 2nd attempt…the first loon that spoils the fun gets spanked 8)

new torrent uploaded :D

Botanique venue sat 7th of November2009

in reply to: Brussels Gig #14199

meanwhile I’ve discoverd that utorrents can share privat torrents…maybe that can be used

i’ll give it a try one of these days, I lost so much time already with dimea.

and hovmod it isn’t ’bout breaking the rules…I just was to honest ’bout the content of my torrent

If i had mentioned that I had used cubase to make one hell of a flac recording there would be no problem

Besides i’ve downloaded some terrible recordings from dimeadozen in the past…listend to them and send them to a no return journey to the waste bin, So IMHO that high standard protocol from Dimea is sheer rubbish :wink:

in reply to: Cologne 06.11. #14058

Hi RvL I think I understand what you trying to say.

Last saturday during the Mp gig at Brussels, it wasn’t easy either, people constantly going for drinks, chatting and the have to go for a piss because they have small “vesica urinalis” :roll:

Most of the times I enter a MP concert I go alone, let the magic come and that isn’t always easy, you’l have to be aware what kind of people you’re surrounded with, the less they talk the closer I get :lol:

may’be you’re also a bit saturated…20th MP gig, there ought to be special celebration for such things an announcement by Bent or something :wink:

in reply to: Patronaat Haarlem, 5-11-09 #13981

I’m trying to get the magic from the patronaat venue…but the counter on my utorrent is still standig @ 0mb.

noticed that seeders during one hour went from 33 to 28…whats wrong?

in reply to: Brussels Gig #14196

Hi there, sorry ’bout the silence last couple of hours, but I’ll have to go to work to so now and then.

The way i see it I was to honest ’bout the converting tricks I used.

If I had mentioned that it was recorded in ogg,wav,flac or something else there wasn’t much of a problem and the files would be still online.

I could place the mp3 tracks @ P%$€£ç§.bay, but then it comes into trouble waters, think most of you understand what I mean?

I’m a Motorpsycho fan, I buy offical cd/lp and buy their merchandise.

–although I have to admit I discovered Motorpsycho during the high dayz of kazaa–

The way I see it Dimea is for the real die hard fanbase, which wants something more than what is offered via official purchable goodies.

Think I am going to wait a few days till the fuzz days out , change the title and info file and have another go

bye from now

in reply to: Brussels Gig #14189

I just got banned from dimea… :(

someone mentioned the mp3 conversion and that was enough reason to kick me out by the system moderator

ah it was fun and I’ve learend some things since yesterday evening

I don’t understand the fuzz because most people convert the files anyway to make it compatible with their ipod’s or other listening devices.

in reply to: Patronaat preview interview (very nice!) #14109

I met Snah one hour for the concert @ Brussels, I had my zoom with me. Could have arranged an interview myself. I alwasy wonder were he, Bent and Kenneth get the psyhics to do concert for most of the times say more than 2.30hours

It sounds like a complete work-out each evening

in reply to: Patronaat Haarlem, 5-11-09 #13972

Thx for the load…but there isn’t anybody seeding @ this moment :?

I’ll had a go for the Bielefield and patronaat venues

in reply to: Brussels Gig #14186

Boomer, sorry man have to shut down my pc in a few hours… no worries if I post here again the files are back online.

please seed

in reply to: Brussels Gig #14185

Hey rune, i used a 1gig card, the device was brandnew and I didn’t knew dimea didn’t store mp3 files.There is no lack of quality (due to 256kbs) it was only a storage issue on my zoom that evening.

I used the 120° rear mics. Was the first time I used my new zoom2 only got it from friday.

First wanted to buy the new zoom4, but that was sheer overkill for such purposes.

in reply to: Brussels Gig #14182

okay I put up the speed now

in reply to: Botanique, Brussels 07.11.2009 #15069

twitter yourself :mrgreen:

in reply to: Brussels Gig #14181

please seed, I don’t keep this file online for ages

in reply to: Brussels Gig #14180

ah a quick upload to norway already , must be fan :MPD:

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 165 total)

…hanging on to the trip you're on since 1994