Vortex155

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 151 through 165 (of 165 total)
  • Author
  • in reply to: Botanique, Brussels 07.11.2009 #15067

rather late info :lol:

in reply to: Brussels Gig #14179

Ok after 10 attempts yesterday evening and even more fault messages from dimeadozen I’ve mangaged to put my recording from the brussels gig online.

Please seed when you’ve downloaded the files, I keep mines open for the next hour then my pc is shutdown. It will be online later this evening round midnight.

here’s the link for that brussels concert, beware of the violent whistle blower in

“we want more golden core”

Motorpsycho,Botanique venue

in reply to: Patronaat Haarlem, 5-11-09 #13966

whats that with the newbie trap? ’cause i’m into play to put my MP BRU Bota file online via dime

in reply to: Brussels Gig #14178

okay i’ll give it a go later this evening in an upload trail.

read that ruuntje’s recording didn’t work out @ dimd.org due to tor. problems

so wonder my file will also upload at all?

in reply to: Brussels Gig #14172

any idea how I can get rid of that whistle , the golden core space jam is really strong with this live version they played yesterday evening…still tripping :MPD:

in reply to: Brussels Gig #14171

okay listening to the Golden core, that is ruined by that prick and the amount of plastic on the ground exept the quiet part but then you can hear the plastic crushing so…must it stay?

in reply to: New T-Shirt on 20th years tour #13902

bought the zipper with tribal @ the back yesterday evening, didn’t saw that new shirt mayb’ it was sold out?

in reply to: The 20th Anniversary Tour #12524

check.. recorded Brussels yesterday evening

…message out.

:wink:

in reply to: Brussels Gig #14168

Just arrived @ home. Yesterday evening was a great show with an absolute power golden core as 2nd encore.

Met Snah @ the entrance have a small chat with him, asked him if I could record the show and he agreed…so I’ve recorded Brussels yesterday evening. First impression of the recording sounds great.

Didn’t had the opportunity to shoot live action pictures due to the recording thing. Took a tactical position between real quiet psychonauts so there wasn’t much rumour or people talking. Only the space jam session in Golden core is completly ruined due to a stupid prick which suddenly popped up besided me and prob. thougt he was funny by whistling in my zoom H2 :lol:

Will try to post them @ dimedozen one of these dayz

bye

maybe till next year?

great show, bought the new album and the hoodie zipper, so am I now a psychonaut, have seen MP 4 times only?

in reply to: Favourite album poll (again) #14026

1.Trust us

2.Let them eat cake

3.LLM

4.Tim’s Monster

5.Angels&Demons@Play

6.Live @ Leuven (RW3 :D) thx ruuntje :wink:

7.Blissard

8.Black Hole

only have given a top8checking the playlist on my ol’ ipod :wink:

in reply to: Brussels Gig #14165

Yes Brussels isn’t exact paradise on earth in this days. Norway is muchas greener than this ol’town.

Anyway try to score the new vinyl release tonight, haven’t got a ticket hope I can get in tonight.

cheers.

Concert will start at 20h30, so it’ll be a hit and run concert I presume

in reply to: Berlin 01.11.09: Sound #14238

Had the same problems last year during the Leuven Gig, sound was terible too.

The Antwerp Gig a few months earlier was allright, so I guess it must be the places they play that cause the problems?

in reply to: angels and demons at play: motorpsycho tribute #13929

Yes can only agree that the trains @ Brussels station are shutting down ’round midnight. To start riding again somewhere in the morning.

you can check under this link for which train to catch

B-Rail

in reply to: The 20th Anniversary Tour #12517

Only just discoverd by incidence and visiting this pages that MP is actually having a falf tour 8O, no muchas promo for that concert overhere, real sad to notice.

in reply to: New T-Shirt on 20th years tour #13892

Is that the MP tribal @ the front you mean?

Viewing 15 posts - 151 through 165 (of 165 total)

…hanging on to the trip you're on since 1994