HeartattackMac

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
  • in reply to: David Fricke about "Intrepid Skronk" lp #21507

Aha.. Thats David Fricke. Been a while since I've seen I am trying to break your heart then.

Thanks for the tips supernaut, will check out!

in reply to: David Fricke about "Intrepid Skronk" lp #21503

Which rockumentaries? Or rather.. got any rockumentary suggestions? Love them!

A headbangers journy is excellent me thinks. Got Anvil somewhere, yet to se it. I am trying to break your heart is awesome as well.

in reply to: 05.03.11 Rockefeller, Oslo, space cadet glow! #19264

Mixed feelings about this concert as well. Sound veeery bad the first few songs. Don't know if I would call it uninspired, Snah seemed to be in a very good mood and all, but I think some of the jamming/noodling went absolutely nowhere. Of course PPP and Greener are some of my absoulte favs, but yesterday… nah… Not enough heart and soul in it for me. Felt more like the guys have their hearts in the new songs and the Fruit/LLM stuff these days. Thats only natural of course. To me, they did not nail Gullibles Travils at all. Came of a bit boring, to be honest.

On the upside, Hallucifuge and Alchymyst were absolute killer, new songs seems good, and Close Your Eyes was THE highlight of the show. Brilliant and worth the ticket alone for me. Needs to be released in this version – NOW!!!

in reply to: Timothy’s Moster 4CD-Box (2010 Re-Release) #17869

A bit of “Old Man Blues” in there too, innit? In “Giftland Jam?”

in reply to: Leizpig, Conne Island 07-06-2010 #17558

Just curious… did he spit on the guy who starts singing feckin’ opera during the quiet part of TGC? Listening to the recording now…

If thats the case, he kinda of had it coming IMFUO (In my fucked up opionion) :-)

Ruining a perfect musical moment like that deserves nothing but punishment. You know, the opera guy kind of spits on the band in a way – absoutely no respect for the artists and their art.

Ok, enough’s enough. Excellent recording! The band is completely on fire here! Playing (and behaving?) like they’re 15-20 years younger.

in reply to: Leizpig, Conne Island 07-06-2010 #17550

Don’t you guys ever do stupid, irrational things? I’m not defending bent’s behaviour, spitting on people is disgusting, of course. But to me, its just human behaviour, to do irrational things like that. I’ve never spat on nobody, but me oh my, have I said and done some things that i regret afterwards. And I bet that Bent did just that. That said, I dont think that Bent seems like a specially sympathetic person. Not saying that he’s a total douch either, but he don’t come across as a guy that’s warm and welcoming, does he?

Here’s a thought.. if he had been a much warmer, cosier and friendlier person, their music would not have been as interesting… just a thought.

in reply to: January new album!!! #14789

Yeah, nice review on Kulturnytt. The reviewer sums it all up by saying:

“Of the three records Motorpsycho has put out in the last two years, Heavy Metal Fruit is without no doubt the best.”

The reviewer also likes the sound on the record, and points out that it´s about time that MP uses an “external” producer. I couldn´t agree more… The last three records has been too muddy for my taste… sort of underproduced. And I guess you could say that deathprod – as a producer – made a lot of the magic happen on the records from “the golden days”

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

…hanging on to the trip you're on since 1994