toresan

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 14 posts - 16 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • Author
  • in reply to: Album night at the library #27482
    toresan
    Participant

Would it be possible for one of you to write a short abstract with what you remember?

toresan
      Participant

That looks right, Thor Egil!

The show length was around 2h20min, btw, and from were I was standing the sound was crystal clear. A real (sun) sound pleasure!

Highlights for me were the songs from the manuscripts, Cornufonia, Chien, Cloudwalker, Alchemyst and Entropy. And it was quite amusing when Fagervik suddenly popped up in the middle of the Jig to play the bell one time.

toresan
        Participant

I'm not entirely sure of the running order or if I've remembered all the tunes, but it was something like this (from beer clouded memory):

Stained glass, Jig is up, Serpentine, Tuesday morning, All is loneliness, Mockingbird, Forget it, One way or another, Ghost, On a plate, Cornucopia -> Go to California -> Cornucopia, Un Chien d'Espace — Toys, The other fool, Cloudwalker, The Magic & the wonder, The alchemyst — Entropy

in reply to: 05.04.14 Union Scene, Drammen (NO) #26684
          toresan
          Participant

Setlist matches my memory. According to my clock this show clocked in at about 2:45. Very good sound, mostly well-behaved wonderful audience and best of all, the boys delivered an extremely well played, and sung, concert! Great!

in reply to: Motorpsycho – Behind The Sun (new album 2014) #25877
            toresan
            Participant
              Quote:
              Great album and super cool with the two songs side by side on A side

There are indeed two tracks on side A so they have used this trick for the second time. Nice!

in reply to: Motorpsycho – Behind The Sun (new album 2014) #25764
              toresan
              Participant

Rune Grammofon has opened their gates now:

http://www.runegrammofon.com/artists/motorpsycho/rcd-2155-motorpsycho-behind-the-sun-cd-2lp/

"Gorgeous 180g 2LP edition includes etching, one black and one white LP as well as the CD. And a special feature…"

in reply to: Gebhardt interview from 2010 #23209
                toresan
                Participant

Does anyone know which Italian show he is mentioning in this interview? Tried to search Dampsaba without much luck.

Seems intense to play a gig after something like that has happend to you, but maybe this sparked the urge to play one hell of a gig!

in reply to: rw4 #18975
                  toresan
                  Participant

A little drummerbird told me the tracklist would be a very varied list with songs from Kapstad's entire live career in Motorpsycho, so they will probably be from a lot of different shows.

in reply to: 18.03.11 Trondheim, Byscenen #19486
                    toresan
                    Participant

I'm sure about the acoustic set and they didn't play Tuesday Morning. Bent sung Come On In loud and clear! :-)

in reply to: 17.03.11 Trondheim, Byscenen #19452
                      toresan
                      Participant

I was on the gallery as well and enjoyed very good sound throughout most of the show, though as the sound level got higher the sound quality became slightly worse.

Was disappointing that they didn't have any visuals last night, but maybe Pekka wasn't available for the extra show.

And on a final note, the warm up, Your Headlights Are On were very good especially their last song.

in reply to: 17.03.11 Trondheim, Byscenen #19445
                        toresan
                        Participant

I edited in the transitions now, Rolf. :-)

Indeed a show with a lot of energy, even though it was far from sold out. Really looking forward to tonight's show!

Quote:
                          No "The wheel" in "Starhammer"?

Nope.

in reply to: 17.03.11 Trondheim, Byscenen #19442
                          toresan
                          Participant

The New song had this chorus btw: "I'll never go back, I'll never go back, I'll never go back there" or somthing like that.

in reply to: Timothy’s Moster 4CD-Box (2010 Re-Release) #17822
                            toresan
                            Participant

In the newsletter Rune Grammofon sent out today, TM’s release date is set to 9. August.

in reply to: New release before the Øya-gig! #17726
                              toresan
                              Participant

Here’s the last tweet from Stickfrau:

Quote:
                                is writing liner notes, proofreading other liner notes and trying to remember what happened 15 years ago.

:-)

Viewing 14 posts - 16 through 29 (of 29 total)

…hanging on to the trip you're on since 1994