the conscience

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 158 total)
  • Author
  • in reply to: Legendary drums for sale #40282
    the conscience
    Participant

It felt so goooood to dance to the rhythms of KK again. Amazing Spidergawd show at Herzberg-Festival

in reply to: Harstad, 30.06.22 #40258
      the conscience
      Participant

I was there, too. Never heard of Peng before, but liked it very much. Very good songs, very good and funny lyrics, very good support, very different to MP. Perfect for a tolerant psychonaut, before his fafourite band enter the stage. :)

in reply to: New Music #34917
        the conscience
        Participant

@ supernaut: just came home from a festival, spent a few minutes in the Internet, heard „Better“ really like this, going to hear more soon

@ punknotyet: good to hear (read) from you.

in reply to: 2022-05-22 München, Backstage Halle #39940
          the conscience
          Participant

Sorry, but I can not leave it like that.

Like another person before me. (see Reutlingen-thread – I didn´t wrote there), it seems, that I or this forum had been hacked by "Annanümoose", that´s why I needed 5 tries, several hours and a second PC to post my last words in the München-thread (and was very pissed). Now it looks, that the "Annanümoose"-problem is over. I just want you to know that.

Thank you Motorpsycho, and thanks to all the dancing psychonauts for the best three days I had in the last two years!!! (it wasn´t a good idea to visit less concerts this time than usually in the past tours)

in reply to: 2022-05-22 München, Backstage Halle #39939
            the conscience
            Participant

last try (from another computer) and maybe last post for a while:(Im fed up with the internet)

@ Tomcat and Johnny H: Yes, I also prefer the Great Resets by Motorpsycho and of cause the world is much better with this band. But we will see what the future brings. IF next automn or whenever the clubs do not accept the 3 stamps in my NOXxine passport, I can´t promise not revolting again. ;)

in reply to: 2022-05-22 München, Backstage Halle #39927
              the conscience
              Participant

For all the psychonauts who hate me because of the „Bent-Interview-thread“ – Now, I‘m save (for the next time). 3 shows attended. First NOX in Cologne. Second shot in Reutlingen. Booster-NOX in Munich.

in reply to: 2022-05-19 Winterthur, Salzhaus #39922
                the conscience
                Participant

@supernaut: „No NOX, though :( Chances are they never play it in its entirety on future tours with new material looming on the horizon…“

That‘s karma, baby ;). I witnessed N O X in Cologne. But I am sure, you will get the complete N O X in the future. It‘s too amazing to never play it live again. I cross my fingers for you

in reply to: Motorpsycho Tribute Series #39476
                  the conscience
                  Participant

Stina Stjern I wish.

in reply to: Short interview with Bent for laut.de #38555
                    the conscience
                    Participant

edited, because it was only a personal info

in reply to: Short interview with Bent for laut.de #38554
                      the conscience
                      Participant

It looks like the great reset has been started and hacked (not only) my posts

in reply to: Short interview with Bent for laut.de #38553
                        the conscience
                        Participant

@ TraktorBass: It's˜s not my personality to give up fast and stop believing that there could be a better world

in reply to: Short interview with Bent for laut.de #38551
                          the conscience
                          Participant

Today is maybe one of the saddest days in german history because the dabate about a compulsory vaccination is going to start.

@ Johnny: In Germany we say: Getroffene Hunde bellen.(hittened dogs bark) Just a joke. :)

Sorry, my English is not the best and it’s very stressful to write on a mobile and try to say in short time what I think. Of cause you (and Harari) seem to be very intelligent, I do not daubt,

In case of making the same mistake again: (don’t take it personally) Some people here are so full of wisdom, studied so much and are so intelligent that they have no time to see the easiest (most simply) things. And maybe this is the main problem these times. What is so difficult for example to have a look in the video description of Event201 to see it’s official and not just fantasy?!

A long time ago Tim Foyle wrote „On the psychology of the conspiracy-denier“. Maybe I should read it again to understand some other people. Or hear it in german:

I like you,Johnny. I don’t wanted to be rude, but in my thinking. these are very dangerous times and it’s up to us all how our future will be.Even if the most psychonauts seem to do not care, Fuck, I‘m wasting my time….

in reply to: Short interview with Bent for laut.de #38549
                            the conscience
                            Participant

@ Johnny: yesterday I watched 3hours this Video about „eine kurze Geschichte…“

I can understand why the book was a success but I prefer when people think by themselves instead to study what other people think before. „Romaniac‘s Monster“ by the psychonaut Radio Romaniac is also a „Short Story of Mankind“ and much more interesting and funny. It shows that some psychonauts can think by themselves and some psychonauts need other persons to think for them,

Again: What I try to show you are not conspiracy theories but facts. But maybe you need some time to leave the Harari level :)

in reply to: Short interview with Bent for laut.de #38546
                              the conscience
                              Participant

After seeing more (new) videos of Harari (about the war), my intuition says, it has no good feelings about this guy

in reply to: Short interview with Bent for laut.de #38545
                                the conscience
                                Participant

@ Johnny: Yes NOX is real good training for the attention span! :)

"just was triggered by the combination of the "Great Reset" terminology and the Harari quote"

The quote was part of a speech at The World Economic Forum, so it belongs together in some way.

"And I do not doubt Schwab really wants to do something for the better, contrary to the abounding portrait of him as an evil puppet player and master of evil."

Because I also think, nobody is really (only) evil, you are maybe right in this case. It´s great, that they will use their power to make a better world and better humans in the future. But I know hundreds or maybe billions of other people, who have better ideas. (but less money).

What is so good about living longer and stronger. For some other people, the sense of life is more in the depth, than in lenght.

I like, that you have mentionend in some of your posts (if I remember right), that not every conspiracy theory will become reality. And I hope, The Great Reset will not happen in the way, Schwab and some others want. But I think, it is important, that some things are not only "stinking conspiracy mess". Like suntripper mentioned, "We have to take them by their words"

It´s more than black and white. I only would like, that some people would be better informed, but I am also aware, that this is very hard or nearly impossible. Today in the morning I tried to learn more about Harari. I liked some of his thoughts, some not. You can also say, all that he wrote about the past and the future is conspiracy theory. It´s only the opinion, of one single guy and his scources. I personally prefer some older philosophs and scientists. So, maybe you would like to say, read more, read that or this. And I would say, look for the JP Sears video of TGR with German subtitles, if it´s easier. Or begin with Event201 Pandemic Exercise (link below). I only want to show, that it´s all there, and it´s up to you, if you want to feel sceptical or not.

In some way, I´m pretty sure, we are thinking the same: Listening to good music is much better, than wasting time, by informing about all the weird stuff. (But it isn´t easy while living in dangerous times)

But as long, as I believe, some people don´t know about it, I have the urge to show them, so they can choose themselves, what they like to think about it…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vm1-DnxRiPM

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 158 total)

…hanging on to the trip you're on since 1994