MOTORPSYCHO – SUMMER and FALL 2012

Home Forums General MOTORPSYCHO – SUMMER and FALL 2012

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 35 total)
  • Author
    ThorEgil
    Participant

Seems it's time for a new thread.

01.06.2012 – Nattjazz, Bergen (NOR) nattjazz.no

04.08.2012 – Bad Doberan, Zappanale (GER)

18.08.2012 – Kartfestivalen, Telemark (NOR) kartfestivalen.com

11.11.2012 – Oslo, Operaen (NOR) operaen.no

Im really hoping for Roskilde this year! The played an insane show there in '08 @Odeon, and Storløkken played the same year with Supersilent@Astoria. Would be perfect!

Coventry Boy
      Participant

By the way, Supersilent plays this year at the Elbjazz Festival in Hamburg 25th of May. I hope, that MP also pays a visit to Hamburg in fall. But for the Moment, i'm looking forward to Bremen.

fillmore
        Participant

Anyone know if there will be day tickets for Zappanale? The website only offers festival tickets for 160€ so far. That is too expensive. If they offered day passes I would indeed consider catching the "Unicorn" another time :-)

Great King Rat
          Participant

Yeah, that was my plan, too. I've been looking for day tickets for quite a while but couldn't find any. Looks like it's all or nothing, which sucks since it is indeed very expensive, especially considering the rest of the line-up. :(

Great King Rat
            Participant

Good news: Zappanale confirms via email that they'll have day tickets at the doors, however not in advance sale. They also say there'll be enough. So I do get a chance to witness The Unicorn live, which I'm really happy about, especially after reading all the good reviews.

Edit: Tickets will be 68 euros, not exactly cheap if you only wanna see one band…

It's confirmed! Violinist and wunderkid, Ola Kvernberg, will join Motorpsycho and Ståle Storløkken onstage for the concert at the Nattjazz-festival in Bergen, friday 01.06.

boomer former helm
              Participant

wow

fillmore
                Participant

Hey Great King Rat, many thanks for checking, that's good news! I will try to make it. We are pondering a bicycle tour to the show (from Berlin) :-)

Great King Rat
                  Participant

Really? That's one daring enterprise! How many days are you looking at? I guess I'm gonna stay with a friend in Rostock and drive to Bad Doberan just for the day, very unfestival-like…

fillmore
                    Participant

Natjazz today!!!

kjesso
                      Participant

I don't know if this has been mentioned somewhere, and I certainly don't know if this belongs in this thread, but anyway:

At Oslo Jazzfestival there will be a double-header, in Oslo domkirke, Friday August 17th: Ståle Storløkken solo + Snah solo. (More info will appear on this page within a week or so, it seems: http://www.oslojazz.no/programNO.php?artistid=16&eng=)

ThorEgil
                        Participant

Kenneth will also be there, with Trondheim Jazzorkester & Stian Westerhus.

url=http://www.oslojazz.no/programNO.php?artistid=4

otherdemon
                          Participant

Another related gig announced:

Action Jazz featuring Snah – Friday August 31 @ Victoria Nasjonal Jazzscene, Oslo (NO)

NOTE! Free admission!

Line-up: Kjetil Møster (saxophone), Per Zanussi (bass), Per Oddvar Johansen (drums), Snah (guitar)

Quote:
                            04.08.2012 – Bad Doberan, Zappanale (GER)

Have ticket, will travel! 8) :cheers:

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 35 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

…hanging on to the trip you're on since 1994