kjellepelle

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 12 posts - 556 through 567 (of 567 total)
  • Author
  • in reply to: WCH, Drammen 06/06/09 #12314
    kjellepelle
    Participant

cool clips.. esp the Donkeykong …. whatever girls. BTW the Bentosaurus is a moody guy.. seen it a couple time befor and he isnt the one to put it aside so easily. Live with it…

in reply to: Motorpsycho on Lydverket #13681
      kjellepelle
      Participant

If you use stuff from NRK you have to pay pr minute. I don’t know the rates but I have heard NOK 3000. That goes without saying the Japan doku would be a lot more expensive. As for space I heard it from Frode Dreier that they had to cut out some stuff due to lack of space. What, I don’t know. As it beeing taken down from the NRK site, I know podkast with music has to be taken down after a while (month??). If I meet anyone related I can enquire. Maybe there is a space for the docu in Bent’s masterplan. You never know! :D

in reply to: Motorpsycho on Lydverket #13677
        kjellepelle
        Participant

I think it was more a case of space on the discs than anything else. Both films(Japan/This is) was made by Kjetil Solhøi, but maybe the last tone was financed by NRK. The reason could also be that the agreement for publishing on the net was ended. I don’t know the spesifics in the publishingagreement that NRK has

in reply to: The Motorpsycho Picture Thread #13094
          kjellepelle
          Participant

That’s right

in reply to: The 20th Anniversary Tour #12413
            kjellepelle
            Participant
              Quote:
              Thanks for the tip casale. There’s also another MP-related torrent up now on Dime:

Bent and Snah with friends playing a bunch of MC5 and Stooges covers in Trondheim 1993.

Aka Detroit Dogs. The band consisted of Morten Kristiansen, Sverre Fossen and Steffen Tellstad of Hedge Hog, the Bent and the Snah. Fun gig got extremly drunk courtesy Voices of Wonder :roll:

in reply to: The Motorpsycho Picture Thread #13082
              kjellepelle
              Participant

and Trust Us / Hey Jane test-pressings

Bilde.jpg

in reply to: The Motorpsycho Picture Thread #13081
                kjellepelle
                Participant

Well you asked for it. The 7″ collection

IMG_2041.jpg

in reply to: Child of the Future on NRK P2 #13546
                  kjellepelle
                  Participant

It was also “Vinyl of the Week” on sexy

in reply to: Which issues did you get? #13480
                    kjellepelle
                    Participant
                      Quote:
                      wasn’t the 3LP TM limited to 2000 back then?

. Check the discoography, that was the Harvest Version, Don’t know about the Sticlman version since its also was re-pressed.

in reply to: Post your “Vinyl Only Comments” here ! (please) #13457
                      kjellepelle
                      Participant

I think this is fitting. When they started up and Lobotomizer was released, it was only on vinyl. So why not just on vinyl… hell I would have a settled for a tape only release :mrgreen: Go MP!! :lol:

kjellepelle
                        Participant

…….not ;D

kjellepelle
                          Participant

Mr. Stockbroker is a poet and a ranter. He isn’t a singer in a band. I was at the concert. Really dug what he did. Didn’t expect the best vocal performance of the century not this evening. If you are into good vocal performances somehow MP isn’t the band, although they have their moments :D . And I know what I’m speaking of, have seen them atleast 100 times through the years. Also I’ve been a “fan” of Attila longer than I’m been a MP “fan”. If sombody would have mentioned that I will ended up seeing MP with Attila as vocalist just a year ago, I would have said nuts!!!

So take it for what it is, a evning of fun, not alot of practise behind it I guess.It wasn’t ment to be something important. Chill out, enjoy it or not. don’t make to much fuzz about it. The Internet is silly

http://www.attilathestockbroker.com/

Viewing 12 posts - 556 through 567 (of 567 total)

…hanging on to the trip you're on since 1994